MR2 SpyderChat banner

Fall Dragon meet?

3K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  xbiker 
#1 ·
Who's interested?

#6 · (Edited)
Need to start talking dates, my work is trying to get me to work some weekends which is hard to agree to until I know when this is happening.

You all thinking September, October.... when would be best?

Edit: weekend of Sept 30th is out for me and also working Sunday Sept 17th. I could do that Friday/Saturday and just come back that night if that's the chosen weekend.

#8 ·
I'm out on the weekend of sept. 23rd and Ocotober is iffy as there's supposed to be a class pop up for me then.

I'll probably just make it a saturday only excursion

#20 ·
Interested! NC Mountains are prettiest in mid-to-late October. I live in Raleigh, NC and am off work most Fridays and Saturdays, so I can probably do shorter notice than most..

#23 ·
I MIGHT be able to come down for a day trip on Saturday. Kinda tight on funds for a few weeks and a day trip would only be a tank of gas and some food. lol.

#24 ·
Btw, for any of the regulars that may have had my cell number.... it changed last fall. So if you have a 307 number it’s outdated, 875 is current.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.