MR2 SpyderChat banner

Superpro issues

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  dev 
#1 ·
I bought last year the full set of superpro bushes for toyota mr2 mk3.

However the front bush kit 2782k was wrong. One of the two bushes had smaller outer diameter and after the first 30km just .....see the photos!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1wv3z4t23z2mcln/AAD34nJpqQGQK7aV78ec9S2pa?dl=0

I have exhanged more than 20 emails with superpro australia and then europe but still nothing.
Obviously they recongized their faulty part but no refund or anything else.

Highly not recomended company. :-[

#5 ·
DEV

you didn't get it. I have exchanged more than 20emails with the guys in Australia and Europe Superpro.
I proved via the photos that it is their fault, they accepted that and then disappeared and not answering to my emails!!!!

As i found out from other guys in facebook this is not the first time. Another guy had the same issue with a toyota corolla
"Mico Lector wrote:
I didn't have any issue with my superpro with the MR2 but did had issue when installing one on my AE101 Corolla just like yours.
I end up pressing .08 thick ss metal with the bussing to keep it from dropping"

#7 ·
I refused replacement as i had already bought a new set to find out what was going wrong.

Which by the way is ridiculously expensive. Full set for mr2 was around 420euros and only 2 bushes 170euros!!

I asked either refund or at least a discount for something else.
Last email received from these guys was 1st of Februar.
No response after that (2 reminder emails). .

I have not yet driven the car enough to have a clear opinion about the hushes but installation was very difficult (to uninstall the oem bushes) and lifetime warranty a real joke...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.