Spam That Won't Die - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spam That Won't Die

Spyderchat Enthusiast

Hey no problem.

I had no idea things had ever changed on this site or had gotten so bad. Doesn't sound good! I've heard of such issues on other sites I'm on, but the only way I know what everyone is talking about is if I borrow a friends Macbook and log on. Hopefully these annoying issues can resolved soon.
    '03 Spyder 3P0, Tein SS coilovers, Whiteline bars

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpyderChat.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by turbogts22 View Post
    Hey no problem.

I had no idea things had ever changed on this site or had gotten so bad. Doesn't sound good! I've heard of such issues on other sites I'm on, but the only way I know what everyone is talking about is if I borrow a friends Macbook and log on. Hopefully these annoying issues can resolved soon.
    From what I recall a few years ago they blamed Google. I find It hilarious that when you buy a Google product they take care of that for you.
    It's like the story of the company that cleaned the tar off houses by day and in the middle of the night they were the ones that adding it.
    Maybe they will add a paid premium plan where you don't see any advertisements.

With community forums things were suppose to get better with time, not worse. Many other independent forums that are community funded have moved on and are running much better software. Take for example MR2ROC .

There is plenty of blame to go around. I primarily blame those that were the suck ups here that didn't take my warning seriously when this all went down. If you were one of those people you are responsible and now that it doesn't suit you, you jump ship or continue to suck up trying to be the voice of reason when it's completely out of your control.
    Last edited by dev; 04-29-2019 at 12:50 PM.
    KeyTechniques
    You can find our web page by typing "Keytechniques" on top of your browser and clicking the first result.
    Keyhole covers / Bumper plugs / MR-S key-chains / Door sills / Bushing kits and so much more.

Scotland, UK. Also, costantly in Fifajays fantasies

Now then, who could possibly be a suck up?

Ah..................
    Ex 06 sable, now 2018 Porsche 718 Boxster. Also 2016 Honda VFR800.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpyderChat.com
    Advertisements

KeyTechniques
    You can find our web page by typing "Keytechniques" on top of your browser and clicking the first result.
    Keyhole covers / Bumper plugs / MR-S key-chains / Door sills / Bushing kits and so much more.

KeyTechniques

KeyTechniques

Spyderchat Enthusiast cyclehead's Avatar

I just got this one. Do I get a prize?

https://goodluckday.site/prize/lucky...0&rwidth=0&e=5

Spyderchat Enthusiast cyclehead's Avatar

Thanks for these. Can you remind me if you are using apple or android? Also what browser?
    -Philip

Quote Originally Posted by AGadmin View Post
    Thanks for these. Can you remind me if you are using apple or android? Also what browser?
    -Philip
    Sure.
    Could you guys answer me one simple question. Why does 99% of other forums on the internets don't have this issue.

Why is it that every time that you guys ask for information there is another admin asking for additional information as a response.

Is there a manager watching over you guys to see if actual work is being done. Thats what it seems like to me.
    KeyTechniques

A manager? That would suggest the site is being "managed."

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    A manager? That would suggest the site is being "managed."

I have my suspicions that this whole debacle is a Canadian thing. You can imagine the amount of frustration I have with dealing with Canadians.
    Their postal service has to be the worst in the world and whenever I try to sell something on EBay I have to list "No Canada please" because they don't know what domestic US means and out bid on my item and then complain that the shipping is too high. They also have no concept of a New York minute when it comes to getting stuff done.

Now I have to watch some strange brew.
    KeyTechniques

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I have my suspicions that this whole debacle is a Canadian thing. You can imagine the amount of frustration I have with dealing with Canadians.
    Their postal service has to be the worst in the world and whenever I try to sell something on EBay I have to list "No Canada please" because they don't know what domestic US means and out bid on my item and then complain that the shipping is too high. They also have no concept of a New York minute when it comes to getting stuff done.

Now I have to watch some strange brew.
    We have a similar problem with the English mate.

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    We have a similar problem with the English mate.
    I have been dealing with just about every major country and their postal systems. Canada is horrible especially the customs.

Great Britain has been great. Their postal system only messed up once but that was during Christmas and that could have been our postal service.
    The only problem I have with you guys is the very long addresses that don't fit on the customs forums. Its like sending something to middle earth.
    KeyTechniques

Let us know if you see any more popups.

- Jb

KeyTechniques

Default Their back

happy.uslucky.xyz
    A wise man once told me "you don't know what you don't know"
    Red 2000
    57 Tbird
    28 Model A
    62 Willys pickup (project)

Thanks, that's been reported.

Niall