MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**Updated** Parting out silver 2002 in Los Angeles

Anyone looking for any parts? Up for grabs is my dearly departed '02 Silver MR2 Spyder. I can sell it outright if you want, not really sure what it goes for in this condition or you can request some parts off it. The backend and engine are undamaged and she still turns and growls. The mileage is in the 125-130 range, precats removed around 60k Never burned any oil. Car is located in Los Angeles. Obviously the entire driver side and most of the front end are toast, but the passenger side, back end & interior are cool.

Feel free to message me your email/phone and i can send/text you pics of what you are specifically looking for.

It's been a hassle dealing with insurance but I should finally be able to start taking it apart on wed. the 12th.

I'm located in the El Sereno / Alhambra part of LA in case you want to come down and take a peak.

Things that are still available:

Engine, Transmission, Floor Mats, Full stock exhaust (headers, downpipe & muffler), entire passenger door, door glass and window mechanics, windshield, ecu. I have pictures of almost everything else available below...

Not Pictured:
Gas Tank
All control arms and suspension parts
Passenger door complete
All door electronics
2003 front bumper
Sidemarker lights
Spare tire
Door glass
Ignition
Steering wheel

Storage doors

ECU & speed sensors with harness

Rear Cubby parts

Kick Panels & Scuff Plates

Heat Shields

Brake Parts

Gas Assembly

Misc. Moulding & Frunk Prop Stand

Misc. Interior Parts

Misc. Engine Parts

Rear Brake Harnesses

Brake & Gas Pedals

Brake Line

Misc. Small Parts

Rear impact bar, minimal damage

Steering panels and signal/light

Right Rear Fender

Engine Lid

Right Front Fender

·
Registered
731 Posts
Do you have the frunk lid with latches? If so, were they damaged at all in the crash?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Front right & left fender liners

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
How much for the wheels?
Hey, PM your number/email. I'll email/text you pics of the wheels all the way around. I think the driver side def. has some scratches. The 2 rears I definitely want to get rid of. I bought an '03 so I'm on the prowl for some rear 16" OEM rims myself. The '03 I bought has some 17" kumho rims with plenty of trim on the tires, I also like the stock rims so those are for sale.If i recall correctly the front tires are falken 215s and the backs are falken 225s both on the factory 15" rims with plenty of tread.

I'll post pics of the kumhos tomorrow in case anyone else wants them.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Dibs on the rear tail lights :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Pm'd..

·
Registered
699 Posts
Are the side vents the still in good condition ? From the pictures, they look like are the the 03+ side vents.. If they are good, I want them. Pleaes let me know... Thanks.

·
Registered
510 Posts
is the frunk bin and lid available plus the screws to mount the frunk bin and lid? i don't need the latches. thank you!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Rear cover on the inside of the rear engine lid? Maybe the whole lid if not too much, I'm local so I can pick up

1 - 20 of 54 Posts