MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD* '03+ Side scoops (040, super white)

SOLD!

I have a pair of '03 side scoops in super white (color code: 040). They're in decent condition with a slight scratch on the passenger side. $115 shipped. $100 picked up in the San Francisco Bay Area.

- Sam

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I would take them but think I can get new ones from TOTperformance for about the same price w/o the damage.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I would take them but think I can get new ones from TOTperformance for about the same price w/o the damage.
Is that including paint, though? If it doesn't, these wouldn't take too much to touch up from the looks of it.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Is that including paint, though? If it doesn't, these wouldn't take too much to touch up from the looks of it.
Stock ones come painted, his site says 150 for the "last edition JDM" then 15 for painted to whatever code with 25% off. So probably worth the extra few dollars.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup! they come painted from the factory. IIRC, I believe I paid about $175 shipped for new ones, painted from factory. the damage is pretty light and can be touched up easily. ;)

pending payment/sale from a local member.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.