MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15x8 + 28 205/50/15 and 225/50/15

Will these fit on stock ride 2003 mr2 .. or will a +20 offset .. as I found rims with these offset sorry new in here

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you haven't already, you might want to skim the stickied post, see if anyone has run wheels with an offset that low. Most wheels seem to be 38+. Otherwise, 205/225 isn't anything crazy. (I suspect your rubbing, if any, would be limited hard bumps and sharp turns. How tired your suspension is might play into it too)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you haven't already, you might want to skim the stickied post, see if anyone has run wheels with an offset that low. Most wheels seem to be 38+. Otherwise, 205/225 isn't anything crazy. (I suspect your rubbing, if any, would be limited hard bumps and sharp turns. How tired your suspension is might play into it too)
I currently have .. 17x7 +40 A lot of room .. just found some rims as per above .. mine is a 2003 so higher ride height .. n it’s all stock suspension ..just want to make sure they don’t rub on the inside as I know whey will stick out . I went on here n asked n looked .. have not gotten a solid answer ..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts