MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SpeedHut 10k Tach $ 180.

1zz Air intake (SRI cut down to fit behind battery) w/barely used filter (different from whats shown) $35

2zz stock cams (30k) make offer

Denso upstream 02 sensor used one day to pass echeck than drove 200miles to MWR $SOLD

All prices listed are cash/paypal gift shipped.

***I also left my old (with in a year) serptine belt there. I instructed MWR to give it to someone who purchase both their water pump and altnator pulleys.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All pm's replied to. I did not post some prices due to the fact Im not certain on the condtion. The car isnt not driven in the winter so Im sure they should be still in great condition.

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
Quick question, what is the PPE cel sensor thing? That upstream 02 sensor can be used on either bank? Does it also come with the harness to clip onto the engine harness?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick question, what is the PPE cel sensor thing? That upstream 02 sensor can be used on either bank? Does it also come with the harness to clip onto the engine harness?
Yes either bank upstream. The PPE sensor intertwines with the downstream o2 so if you go catless the CEL doesnt activate.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Header sold

Dp reserved/pending pics for payment.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pics added

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

I will be included a different air filter than whats on the pic. I do have a IS300 WR intake with filter that could be used on a 2zz swap for $125.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
O2 sensor sold.

This just leaves the weapon r 2.75 intake, 1zz intake,and 2zz stock cams

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bummps

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that intake in the pic for the 1zz? Have you had any problems with it? Thanks,
The green intake is for the 1zz. I have no had any issues with it. In fact the pipe stays like room temp. Since its by the side scoop, you can hear the whoosh even more :)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bumpss

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
sold speedhut tach

1 - 18 of 18 Posts