MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I have 1zzfe engine it has a small hole in the block it came out of 2002 mr2 engine hah about 60K on it. Someone who wants to rebuild it can take it for Any best offer. Thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Small hole in the block!! What makes you think its rebuild-able. If you expect any reasonable response to this you need to post more information and a pic would be nice. Otherwise good luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Small hole in the block!! What makes you think its rebuild-able. If you expect any reasonable response to this you need to post more information and a pic would be nice. Otherwise good luck.
well 2 be honest with u i bought the car like that. and whoever i showed the car to they said they can rebuilt it for me but i found a cheap 1zz-fe engine so i replaced it two days ago ill post pics soon engine is at the shop where they replaced it.

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
Look around here a bit on your own first. Rebuilding 1ZZ engines has been discussed and the results are not good. Any shop that said they can rebuild the 1ZZ with a hole in the block should be avoided at all costs. Yes, it can be reused...as a boat anchor.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey people. Well I didn't know u can't rebuilt it if it has a whole in it. But since the repair shop said they can so I thought it can fixed. Well now I know it can't be fixed. Thanks everyone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.