MR2 SpyderChat banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Originally posted by rodgers+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rodgers)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wts
I got [email protected] & [email protected] w/o opening the engine using H/E and unichip. Same 1ZZ thats making 255bhp now.
sorry if its dumb, but can you elaborate what "H/E" is[/b]
"All knowledge is plaigerism only stupidity is original"

Header/Exhaust
In my particular case it was an PPE tube header, Highflow main cat and a TeamMoon dual exhaust.

What might I/H/E be then?

I= Intake. Some claim they make power.

I'm the King of England.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2003 Corolla TRD tho goes hard for what it is 1zz is not shit but ain’t the best mine making j over 200hp na mods done is ported and polished head cold air intake and been tuned to 98 and revs to 8500 abit higher then normal but that’s it planning on adding aftermarket headers and exhaust to see how it does with power but everything else stock suggest adding race suspension aswell I got ballstein however u say it but can take corners no sweat leaving whateva in the dust fastest I’ve been in it is 210-220 not a bad engine if I say so myself🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2003 Corolla TRD tho goes hard for what it is 1zz is not shit but ain’t the best mine making j over 200hp na mods done is ported and polished head cold air intake and been tuned to 98 and revs to 8500 abit higher then normal but that’s it planning on adding aftermarket headers and exhaust to see how it does with power but everything else stock suggest adding race suspension aswell I got ballstein however u say it but can take corners no sweat leaving whateva in the dust fastest I’ve been in it is 210-220 not a bad engine if I say so myself🤷‍♂️
Also has been chipped

21 - 24 of 24 Posts