MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a project car that I stripped the body off it is a 2002 mr2 had a working smt when I pulled it in the shop. Had problems with the smt and converting it to a manual transmission. Im not sure what the problem was with it but it did work at the begining of the project. contact Chris at 302-846-3456 or e-mail me at [email protected].
Here is what I have so far:
Body
front and rear bumper
left front qtr
left rear qtr(driver side)
Passenger headlights and tail lights only
all marker lights and third brake
hood and trunk

Mechanical
working smt transmission
Hpu
Actuator
Shifter and cables
tcm
wheels
rotors
seats
steering wheel
instrument panel

Hit me up if you are interested

·
Registered
698 Posts
pics and price of steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I have a project car that I stripped the body off it is a 2002 mr2 had a working smt when I pulled it in the shop. Had problems with the smt and converting it to a manual transmission. Im not sure what the problem was with it but it did work at the begining of the project. contact Chris at 302-846-3456 or e-mail me at [email protected].
I don't see the ECU listed, maybe not switching that out was the problem?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rear qtr

Interested in frunk plastic surround. How much shipped to 93704?

May also be interested in rear quarter panels and fenders? How much for those shipped to 93704?
Frunk is available from the donor car but I haven't received the car yet to tell you the condition. I have a good white left(driver) qtr and possibly a good red right qtr. Quarter panels 300 each and the frunk 100. Shipping them to you I checked on ups.com and they are saying 395 for shipping but I will see if fed ex will give me a better deal.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seats

Leather seats or cloth?
Condition of seats if leather?

Jack in SC
Seats are black leather and in good condition. A little wear on the side bolster from getting in and out apparently. 100 each plus shipping which might be a little high because of the size and weight.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Parts

bump I still have white driver panels and driver side lights. Both bumpers and Smt parts from this car available. Will keep you posted on the red car as to what is salvageable when I get to it.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hows the condition of the 3rd brake light? Is it faded or hazy without it being polished?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Seat belt

I need a price for the driver's seatbelt in black, sent to 17361
thanks

·
Registered
471 Posts
What year is the red car? I am interested in the front bumper. I am also interested in the center console? How much shipped to 78245?

Thanks,

Appel

1 - 20 of 36 Posts