MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm parting out a 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder as I disassemble it for conversion over to a racecar. So far I have most of the black interior available and some of the odds and ends accessories etc. I'll keep updating as parts become available. If you have something you're looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm located just Southeast of Chicago in Northwestern Indiana, but am willing to ship smaller parts at the buyer's expense. Larger pieces, I would prefer to sell directly to not deal with shipment/freight. Accepting reasonable offers for parts.

Let me know if you're interested in pictures of anything.

Driver Seat - SOLD
Passenger Seat - black/gray cloth insert
Carpet - SOLD
Floor mats - SOLD
Dashboard
Dash bin lid
Glove box
Driver and passenger door pull trim
Center console
Radio
Interior plastics/trim
Door sill covers - SOLD
Misc. switches (windows, power locks, mirrors, etc)
Behind seat bins, lids, etc.
Header & Midpipe - SOLD

Windshield washer fluid reservoir w/ pump & line
Spare tire holder/plastic
Spare wheel/tire

Header (tubular aftermarket w/ midpipe) - SOLD
Muffler (tip has a small ding)

edit: Removed cat
edit 11/6/18: marked items sold
edit 11/13/18: marked items sold
edit 11/18/18: marked items sold
edit 2/8/19: marked items sold

·
Registered
23 Posts
HI!

I'm in Chicago and am looking for the whole soft top assembly and related trim pieces. TBH Im not really sure of all the pieces I need as Im a first time spyder owner. My car came with the soft-top deleted.

Since I'm doing the opposite (bringing a tracked car closer to stock) Maybe I have some pieces you'd be interested in. Im also going to be replacing the fixed back racing seats my car came with so am also willing to trade barter a bit. Have an FIA Approved Corbeau driver seat, passenger corbeau fixed back(different model) and 3in 5 point harness'

·
Registered
639 Posts
Not sure if you could ship it but I do need the center / midpipe / cat of the exhaust. Its pretty big do you think UPS or USPS would ship something like that? It only has to last one day for inspection....

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'll take the floor mats if its OEM!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure if you could ship it but I do need the center / midpipe / cat of the exhaust. Its pretty big do you think UPS or USPS would ship something like that? It only has to last one day for inspection....
Sorry, I've done a bit more research and it looks like the system I have does not have a cat. No luck passing emissions for this setup!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HI!

I'm in Chicago and am looking for the whole soft top assembly and related trim pieces. TBH Im not really sure of all the pieces I need as Im a first time spyder owner. My car came with the soft-top deleted.

Since I'm doing the opposite (bringing a tracked car closer to stock) Maybe I have some pieces you'd be interested in. Im also going to be replacing the fixed back racing seats my car came with so am also willing to trade barter a bit. Have an FIA Approved Corbeau driver seat, passenger corbeau fixed back(different model) and 3in 5 point harness'
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's in pretty good shape. I'll vacuum it and snap a few pictures tomorrow. Looks like the previous owners kept a floor mat in there so it's not very worn.
Pictures below. No appreciable wear in the typical area like the driver's heel and dead pedal areas.

Driver footwell area

Back Side

·
Registered
127 Posts
How much for the under engine cover and diaper? And can you ship to California? They weigh practically nothing. Just an odd size.

51405-17020
51406-17010

I'm parting out a 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder as I disassemble it for conversion over to a racecar. So far I have most of the black interior available and some of the odds and ends accessories etc. I'll keep updating as parts become available. If you have something you're looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm located just Southeast of Chicago in Northwestern Indiana, but am willing to ship smaller parts at the buyer's expense. Larger pieces, I would prefer to sell directly to not deal with shipment/freight. Accepting reasonable offers for parts.

Let me know if you're interested in pictures of anything.

Driver Seat
Passenger Seat
Carpet
Floor mats
Dashboard
Dash bin lid
Glove box
Driver and passenger door pull trim
Center console
Radio
Interior plastics/trim
Door sill covers
Misc. switches (windows, power locks, mirrors, etc)
Behind seat bins, lids, etc.

Windshield washer fluid reservoir w/ pump & line
Spare tire holder/plastic
Spare wheel/tire

Header (tubular aftermarket)
Muffler (tip has a small ding)

edit: Removed cat

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How much for the under engine cover and diaper? And can you ship to California? They weigh practically nothing. Just an odd size.

51405-17020
51406-17010
Forgive me, but what on earth is a diaper....

The car did not have any sort of plastic cover under the engine.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
36 Participants
Ultimate Lemon
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing