MR2 SpyderChat banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Chicago Spyder

HI!

I'm in Chicago and am looking for the whole soft top assembly and related trim pieces. TBH Im not really sure of all the pieces I need as Im a first time spyder owner. My car came with the soft-top deleted.

Since I'm doing the opposite (bringing a tracked car closer to stock) Maybe I have some pieces you'd be interested in. Im also going to be replacing the fixed back racing seats my car came with so am also willing to trade barter a bit. Have an FIA Approved Corbeau driver seat, passenger corbeau fixed back(different model) and 3in 5 point harness'
Frito,
Are you looking to swap a hard top for a soft top? I am in the western Chicago burbs and just bought a 2003 with a good soft top. I would like to get a hard top.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you have the kick panels surround that goes around the radio? I think that's what it's called... It's the interior panels by your feet that go on the center dash/console/radio. Both sides 🙂

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Do you have the kick panels surround that goes around the radio? I think that's what it's called... It's the interior panels by your feet that go on the center dash/console/radio. Both sides 🙂
I should. I'm not 100% sure what part you are looking for. Can you snap a picture of it or send a part number over?

Is this it?

Untitled.jpg

·
Registered
645 Posts
Do you have all 8 seat bolts and the tail light holders. The little white things the nubby on the tail light slides into and the blank dash pieces by the coin holder?

Thanks!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Not the lights themselves but the plastic pieces they slide into on the quarter panel. Lmk how much for the bolts plz!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Do you have the frunk plastic?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is the windshield washer fluid reservoir w/ pump & line still available? If so, how much do you want for it? I'm in western burbs of Chicago, so we could meet up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interior Plastic

Wanted to know if you had the plastic that went around the hood release/Gas Lock on the floor of the drivers side? Looking for one that isn't broken so it will stay in place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Door handle screw plastic covers

Do you still have the small plastic pieces that cover the screw on the dash side of each door handle? I would add an image, but i'm too new to the forum.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Wanted to know if you had the plastic that went around the hood release/Gas Lock on the floor of the drivers side? Looking for one that isn't broken so it will stay in place.
I'm sure I do as I don't recall selling it. The only problem I have it I can't seem to recognize the part. Do you have a photo of it?

41 - 60 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
36 Participants
Ultimate Lemon
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing