MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of selling my Spyder, although that thought kills me.

It is a 2000 with 46,000 miles.

The mods on it are:
Che Header
Custom dual cat back exhaust (using Camaro Muffler)
AEM cold air intake
UniChip (tuned to the car)
Custom plastic engine cover that has the Toyota emblem removed and MR-S emblem put on
MR-S front emblem
MR-S rear emblem
VVT-i emblem
Front splitter
Front canards
APR Carbon fiber GTC 200 rear wing
Roll Bar
Che short shifter with Ferrari style Knob
Tinted windows
Tein lowering springs
Whiteline adjustable sway bars
Heavy duty sway bar links
16x7 MB motoring wheels
Hankook tires
3.0 Racing full chassis bracing kit (powder coated red)
H.I.D. headlamps
Plus much more

I have a link that shows all the pictures.

http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h384/2000MR-S/?start=all

The only problem it has is a spun rod bearing. Not bad yet though. You only can hear it under cruising conditions. Not under acceleration, not under deceleration. But I have not driven it in about a year and a half.

How much does anyone think it is worth?

I really don't want to get rid of it, but I may have to.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Where is it located? I am looking for a really good deal on a spyder with a blown or soon to be blown engine :)

How much you looking to get? Someone else was selling a 2001 on here, they said engine was making knocking sound for $3500. But I have yet to have them reply to me..

·
Registered
365 Posts
i agree you will get most your money back for the aftermarket parts, i know i am interested in some ^_^ where you located?

·
Registered
739 Posts
It seems like you ae willig to part out. I am interested in the msmb but depending on price.

Let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Where is it located? I am looking for a really good deal on a spyder with a blown or soon to be blown engine :)

Contact Spargo. He always has one in the pipeline.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys, I wasn't blowing any body off. I couldn't log on. It kept saying database error.

I can't take the time to part it out. So it's all or none.

As far as the shift gate goes, I made it myself. I really was going for that euro feel with this car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry guys, I wasn't blowing any body off. I couldn't log on. It kept saying database error.

I can't take the time to part it out. So it's all or none.

As far as the shift gate goes, I made it myself. I really was going for that euro feel with this car.
Well what are you trying to get, and whats the car location? I am looking for a car definitely. I have a completely forged turbo engined i just built, and found out my car has too much structure damage, so I need a new frame..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts