MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 Toyota MR 2 for sale $9,499 nada link ......................... 65,000 miles . Well-balanced mid-engine design, scores high on the fun scale, awesome car to drive. I have a clean car fax report on the car. I have through maintance record but it is a toyota so it has been very reliable. The vehicle a trd sportivo suspension kit on it with consits of sway bars, sway bar bushings front and rear. Shocks and springs front and rear and all control arm ball joints and bushings are trd rubber with lasts longer than the soft stock stuff. The Mr 2 has a trd stage 1 body kit on it, front midship brace from trd and a trd front and rear strut tower bar. Trd roll bar installed. Trd sport suede seats must see they are so comfy. Trd header trd muffler and Aem intake all stock parts included with sale.Turbo kit availble call for info. Cermaic brake pads front and rear new rotors front and rear. New tires about 5,000 miles ago brand new still. Power windows locks and mirrors glass rear window with defrost. Vehicle gets about 28 mpg in town and 40 mpg on high way. This car is a blast but my with my daugeter i need some back seats MR.Two will be missed : ( . call or txt no email 695 5079
PICS SEARCH FOR MY POSTS AND YOU WILL FIND SOME

·
Registered
731 Posts
How long did it take you to track down all of those TRD parts? Nice Spyder, best of luck with the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts