MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody,
Well it's time to sell. I've got a 2001 Absolutely Red Spyder on the market now. It has no mods apart from the gutted precat (did that a long time ago), leather seats, great top, and it's in real good shape. It has almost 125,000 miles on the 1ZZ and runs good. It needs a bank #2 O2 sensor replaced and I think the IAC valve needs to be cleaned. It has a brand new clutch and runs fine. I'm asking $6000. It's nice. :) Pics are in my profile.

C

SOLD!! :)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Its crazy that such nice looking car is only 5500. There's beat up old accords and corrola that go for that price in Washington. I hope you get all the 5500 and then some.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Stay firm with the 6k price tag, keeps all the ricer wanna be with dreams of sub 10 sec 1/4 mile dreams away. Looks like a clean car in your avatar. Glws

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stay firm with the 6k price tag, keeps all the ricer wanna be with dreams of sub 10 sec 1/4 mile dreams away. Looks like a clean car in your avatar. Glws
Haha! So true. I think you're right though. $6000 is what I wanted to begin with. It is clean. Thanks for the good luck wishes you all. I don't have this ride listed anywhere but on Spyderchat simply because I figured someone on here would appreciate it. I may have to move on to "other options" soon though.

C

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey everybody,
well it's time to sell. I've got a 2001 absolutely red spyder on the market now. It has no mods apart from the gutted precat (did that a long time ago), leather seats, great top, and it's in real good shape. It has almost 125,000 miles on the 1zz and runs good. It needs a bank #2 o2 sensor replaced and i think the iac valve needs to be cleaned. It has a brand new clutch and runs fine. I'm asking $6000. It's nice. :) pics are in my profile.

C
sold!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts