MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It has come time for me to part with my beloved 2001 Spyder. It's very important that it go to a good home and particularly to an enthusiast, so I do not plan to list it elsewhere.

Mileage: 80,008
Color: Black
Interior: Black Leather
Price: $10,000 Firm

Very clean, no dents, unmolested, meticulously maintained, no mechanical problems of any kind, and rarely seen rain. Central Florida car since new - I am only the second owner.

Thanks to everyone here for taking the time to view my Sypder!

Kevin

s1324.photobucket.com/user/kzerbe/library/

·
Registered
565 Posts
Picture link is dead, why has the time come if it so beloved?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hit send to fast, I have a Toyoto tech her in my city looking for one with a kit on it, what is the ground effects kit? If you get the pictures working I will bring this to him tomorrow.
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picture link is dead, why has the time come if it so beloved?
Hi Axle,

Couldn't figure out how to embed pictures in post, so please cut and paste the URL into your browser to see tons of pictures.

We have a collection of cars (8 all together) that is just getting out of hand. This one in particular will be very difficult to sell since I followed this generation from prototype to production.

It's not just the Spyder, we're selling several others as well.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Axle,

Couldn't figure out how to embed pictures in post, so please cut and paste the URL into your browser to see tons of pictures.

We have a collection of cars (8 all together) that is just getting out of hand. This one in particular will be very difficult to sell since I followed this generation from prototype to production.

It's not just the Spyder, we're selling several others as well.

Thanks,

Kevin

http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/kzerbe/library/?page=1

·
Registered
707 Posts
Very nice car and fairly priced IMHO. I have a black 2000 that I would like to put a similar body kit on, so some good pictures of how it would look.

I would have the kit now if the sellers I have been looking at didn't want $500+ to ship it to Canada. Might have to try to pick one up in person on my next trip to the US.

GLWS

·
Registered
565 Posts
Looks very nice I will bring this to him in the morning. I love black.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice car and fairly priced IMHO. I have a black 2000 that I would like to put a similar body kit on, so some good pictures of how it would look.

I would have the kit now if the sellers I have been looking at didn't want $500+ to ship it to Canada. Might have to try to pick one up in person on my next trip to the US.

GLWS
It's the only one I've ever seen locally with the kit and it adds a lot to the overall look of the car. Makes it look even lower to the ground that it really is.

Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Not only it is a beauty, but looks like you're pampering it good too, fair price as well. Good luck!

Hope Axle's friend buy it so that would make three of us in Alberta, Canada.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hit send to fast, I have a Toyoto tech her in my city looking for one with a kit on it, what is the ground effects kit? If you get the pictures working I will bring this to him tomorrow.
Thanks
Morning Axle,

Any word from your friend on this one?

Thanks!

Kevin

·
Registered
565 Posts
showing it to him as we speak

·
Registered
565 Posts
Well he sure likes the car, I don' t know his plans but it would sure be nice if he bought it. I will talk to him on Monday, hope he contacts you by then.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well he sure likes the car, I don' t know his plans but it would sure be nice if he bought it. I will talk to him on Monday, hope he contacts you by then.
Hi Axle,

Thanks for your help! It will be tough to let this one go, but knowing it will go to an enthusiast will sure make it easier. Check your PMs - have sent you contact information.

Kevin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Price Reduction

Although have had much interest and a couple of offers from local buyers, they have not been the type of folks I'd like to see the car go to including one to which I replied 'that's great your 16 year old needs a car...put your checkbook away.' Am reducing the price in an effort for a Spyderchat member to consider at $9500. If this is the MR2 for you, let me know and we'll find a way to put it in your garage.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
565 Posts
I stopped by my friends the other day, sorry he hasn't contacted you on your awesome car. He likes it but honestly I don't think he's ready. I am sure he will kick himself but I'm going to see him again.
Best of luck with the sale

1 - 20 of 23 Posts