MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my 2001 for the last 17.5 years. Doug DeMuro reviewed it in my garage in 2018 along with my Eclipse GSX. I've finally decided to sell it. The auction is No Reserve and closes in a week:

It's been my baby for over 17 years, but I also own a C8 convertible and I really don't need to own two red mid engine convertibles. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Registered
Black 2001 MR2 Spyder
Best of luck to you!
Your car almost single handedly shot the value of ours up! 馃槀
But seriously, you have a super clean example, and I expect you'll get a bundle for it.

Registered
I always wondered who's Spyder that was... I show that video to people who say the car is too small.

Nice car, GLWS.

Registered
Spectra Blue 2003 SMT with Quaife LSD
This is so cool! On a side note, I always find it interesting to see people on here who joined years ago and only have a handful of posts.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It looks like you made @cyclehead famous, is that one of his arm rests I see in the center?
Yes, those are his parts! Center armrest, door armrests, and door pulls. I bought them from him in 2014. Anyone who drives their MR2 for more than 30 minutes at a time should get them. :)

Doug has now reviewed 3 of my cars. (Eclipse GSX and 2000 4Runner.) He filmed the Eclipse and MR2 in my garage when he visited Texas in 2018. He filmed all day and then we went out to dinner afterward. He is a great guy and lots of fun to hang out with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts