MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 MR2 Spyder (ZZW30)
14,300 Original Miles -- Solar Yellow
Includes Genuine Toyota Matching Hardtop (Imported from Scotland)
New Tires
Custom Leather Interior (Yellow & Black)

2001 Toyota MR2 Convertible with matching Hard Top (which I imported from Scotland). The car is professionally stored in the winter (October through April), and only comes out to play in the summer.
• New Yokohama S Drive tires installed on 4/10/2009. Less than 1,000 miles on the new set of tires
• Custom Leather Interior professionally installed (seats and doors)
• The car has never been in an accident. No dents, no dings….typical minor road wear
• Aluminum dash inserts from japanparts.com item #014-201-001 (MSRP $225)
• Aluminum Control Knobs with MR2 Engraved Logo
• MR2 European Logo Wheel Caps
• MR2 European Logo Hood Ornament
• All original parts with matching serial numbers
• Aluminum gauge rings
• Convertible top is mint condition, no rips, tears, or discoloration
• All paint is glossy yellow.
• Car looks and drives like the day it was born
• Original car manual
• Includes Service Manual for Electrical and Body for 2001 MR2.
• Two (2) remotes

The car is located in the Western suburbs of Chicago. Pick up only. All original parts kept and will be provided with car (e.g. original wheel caps, hardware changed for hard top installation, etc.)

Email me at sross dot i3tech at gmail dot com or
See eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110854236860&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Pictures:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pm me. I Live in the Palatine area and would like to set up an appointment to see the car.

Usual questions, have the pre cats been removed or fixed?

Yes I'm a serious buyer.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hope it gets a good home, looks good with hardtop. Not my first choice in color but looks good.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
That sold quick! I hope you got what you wanted for it. Personally I love the yellow... just like mine! I might consider selling mine at some point too. I love it... but I just don't have time to use it. So that's how you get a 2002 with less than 3,000 miles on it... :(

·
Registered
578 Posts
That hardtop traveled a long way to reach that car - it originated some 70 miles north west of Aberdeen Scotland. That's almost Santa Claus country.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Elgin,+Moray+IV30,+UK&ll=55.665193,-3.691406&spn=10.138554,27.509766&hnear=Elgin,+Moray,+United+Kingdom&gl=us&t=m&z=6
Been there, Elgin's a pretty little town. Some great whisky shops too.
Do not make the mistake of mispronouncing the name though. Elgin has a hard G, and the natives are quite proud of it.

The car and hard top are pretty also, though yellow wouldn't bet my first choice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts