MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Munster In. with another spyder . Nice short road trip ...2.5 hrs. each way . It is in pretty good shape except for the body ( hail damage ) . Started right up and was full of oil with 53k on the clock . The interior has had the seats and door cards reupholstered with a gray insert . Of course the hardtop and a full set of Corky's braces . Had a nice visit with mush1083 ....

hail damage ....

for sale link :

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Nice find. Paint doesn't actually look that bad. What's the total Spyder count these days?

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice find. Paint doesn't actually look that bad. What's the total Spyder count these days?
The paints not all that bad it's just all those dents , gotta have something to put those body kits on so it'll work out fine . Not sure of the count ...... but it's a cluster . 😀

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im real jealous of that hardtop haha. hopefully i can find a deal like this to snag one and possible use the bought car as a donor or just sell w/o the hardtop hehe

·
Registered
144 Posts
That hardtop would look better on my project car.
You could ship it with that full under body bracing I keep asking about.............

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I see a beauty!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Tell you what. I'll drive up to your place we can put that hard top right on my car and I'll get it out of your way FREE OF CHARGE.

You won't find a better deal than that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts