MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Nice

Nice, low mileage but I'd want a post facelift car with leather for that amount of $$$

·
Registered
221 Posts
The pictures don't look like they were taken in New Jersey. They must be older pictures from AZ or CA.

However, the low mileage is attractive.

Bruce

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi

This is my car. Please see below:

I am selling my 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder. It has @ 5700 miles and is currently in winter storage in NJ. Time to part with my baby as I now have a new toy to spoil.

This car is truly mint and has only been owned by the original owner, a dealership (who sold the car to me) and myself. There are no factory modifications. I owned the car since 2007 and it has never seen winter or even rain. It is always garaged and winterized every year.

This car has only been driven an average of 550 miles per year for the last 10 years and truly a mint condition car.

I will include custom luggage to fit the boot (approximately $150) and a custom indoor car cover ($200) to keep the dust off of it. I can also include if you like, the battery tender ($75) to keep your battery charged during winter storage months (if you choose to do).

I also have custom neoprene carseat covers to compliment the car (wet okole) which are approx $275 to buy new.

I have the owners manual and even the 2002 car dealership brochure for the car (rare). I also have my service records (oil. lube etc.)

thx

·
Registered
62 Posts
Reserve has been met...now is your chance. Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts