MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow SCers. I have decided to put my spyder up for sale, me and my Fiancee are getting married in March and we would like to have some extra money, I have had this car since I was 17 and I will be sad to see it go but I feel if I post it here someone could buy it locally and take good care of it like I did. I really don't have a set price yet but I would want at least $10,500 for it, I am also open to offers. The modifications I have done over the years have come and gone but most are still on the car, I would like to leave that as is and no parting out, only items I have in my parents basement are for local pickup, I know it is hard to ask local only on a web forum as there are not a lot of Enthusiasts on here from my area. (Overland Park, Kansas) but it is also time to move and below I have some pictures, some of you old farts on here should know my car in the pictures thread called Scootrkitz's Banana.

Exterior:
Custom HID retrofit with TSX projectors and Phillips 4300k bulbs, ballasts and harness are from china, homemade reflectors painted to match.
Powder coated oem wheels, final edition wheel caps, with Yokohama Advan fronts (205/55/15) and BF Goodrich Gforce TA's on the rear (225/55/15)
knock off TRD stage 1 lip kit with custom painted front lip
Spoiler depot TRD spoiler
03' rear inserts with custom painted bumper
Custom side vents using 02's
18% suntek window tint
Debadged rear and front
Devs keyhole covers and De dimplator
JDM vinal decals and graphics

Interior:
Momo floor mats
B&M short throw shifter
Custom midship gauges and dials with blue backlight
Black suede a pillars and arm rests, and center console
OEM nav pod
Modified driver door panel insert
Rear support bar behind seats exposed and custom painted/ plastics removed

Engine/Bay:
Original 1zz with 51,159 miles
PPE race header and test pipe with thermocool wrap
HKS sport exhaust
K&N drop in filter with modified intake box
Polished heat shields and valve cover
Custom valve cover with punisher logo
Painted OEM rear strut bar

Suspension/chassis
Tannabe super downs springs
Double OEM breastplate
OEM bracing and links painted blue

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I've never been a fan of yellow cars, but I have always admired your car. Sorry you have to sell, but good luck.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
To me, this is a very well done and tasteful MR2. You did a fine job keeping it in good condition at such a young age.

GLWS

·
Registered
365 Posts
so i heard this was a parting out thread?? lol j/k from one former yellow/black spyder owner to another looks good and i know how hard it must be but good luck with the sale hope it goes to a well home

btw whats going on with the valve cover? i like it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow awesome looking car, i wish i had extra money laying around to offer you. Love the yellow instrument dials. 1st action was yellow Ferrari instrument dials.. were this hand painted, or you bought them form somewhere?

anyways good luck with the sale. wished i could surprise wife with this car :eusa_drool: every day would be :KISS: from there after lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts