MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was my dad's car. It only has 31k miles and is in excellent condition. He lived in the mountains and drove it a few times per month (but never in the winter). I was going to list it at $10,999 but found that there was a transfer when the car was a few months old and the DMV registered the mileage as 67000 instead of 6700. As a result, it looks like an odometer rollback, but when you see the car it will speak for itself. I don't have the time to deal with the DMV to get it corrected so you win on this one
Scott

THIS CAR HAS BEEN SOLD.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This was my dad's car. It only has 31k miles and is in excellent condition. He lived in the mountains and drove it a few times per month (but never in the winter). I was going to list it at $10,999 but found that there was a transfer when the car was a few months old and the DMV registered the mileage as 67000 instead of 6700. As a result, it looks like an odometer rollback, but when you see the car it will speak for itself. I don't have the time to deal with the DMV to get it corrected so you win on this one.

Since I am new here, I can't post pics or links to them. Reply to this thread and I will get back to you with additional information

Price is $8500, the car is located in Lakewood, CA

You can also text me at 562-572-7192

Thanks
Scott
This car has been sold.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts