MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is a Perfect Condition 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Convertible! It is a 6 speed SMG. The car drives like a dream and is super clean! It has 152,000 miles but has not one single thing wrong with it mechanically. I just put all 4 new tires on it this week (less than 50 miles on the!) and the tires come with a warranty through Sam's/Walmart. I have also just had the oil, all fluids, and all filters changed this week. I also replaced all 3 O2 sensors. This car has been kept up and maintenanced regularly. If you are looking for a one of a kind sporty car this is it! Come drive it today you won't be disappointed! Car is located at 1425 North Willow Ave. Cookeville TN 38501. Price $7,495 Call or Text 850-333-0914

View pictures here!
https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121912996404

·
Registered
17,053 Posts
Here are a couple of things that you can fix on your ad. The pictures are of a white car yet the description states exterior - Black. It's an SMT. It does not have a v4 engine. It definitely does have a clutch. You might consider stating what size tires front and rear and what speed rating for the new Walmart tires. Hope that helps. GLWS.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
:popcornsmiley:

I almost never comment on FS ads, but this is like one of those puzzles in the back of Highlights magazine (how many errors can you find?).

Ag, what are you doing posting at 3:47 AM?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts