MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder convertible with currently just under 131,000 miles. Second owner vehicle that has been a Colorado car since purchase. No accidents that I am aware of and clean Colorado title. Runs well and these are known for their exceptional handling. No pets and a non smoking vehichle. The interior is in great clean condition. The exterior is also in great condition with a few minor imperfections. Garaged for the majority of the time. Selling because of a 1,800 mile out of state move.

-Manual 5 speed transmission

-Premium sound with Kenwood deck (USB/Aux), custom sub and amp box

-Air conditioning and heat work great

-Power locks/windows/ and doors

-Leather seats

-Near new rear tires (less than 800 miles on them) Has OEM factory staggered setup with 15” wheels in front and 16” in rear

-Newer windshield in excellent condition.

The MR2's are RWD so definitely not intended for winter weather conditions. Like most know on here the MR2 did have the known issue with pre cats and many folks think it was mainly on the 01-02 models but I suggest dong your research if interested. The vehicle does burn oil but has never been a issue for us but it has received very regular oil/filter changes and oil levels were monitored. Has a very slight oil leak under the rear, maybe a drop once a week. Catalytic converter was replaced at approximately 122,000 mile mark and has a slight exhaust leak and slight whistle sound when accelerating. Front tire tread is good except wear on interior tread and I would suggest getting the front tires rotated right away for tread wear balance. Two small tears on soft top.

Only serious buyers and price is firm $4,950 and cash only with the transaction and bill of sale done at bank

The vehicle is sold As-Is and no warranty is expressed or implied

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
Nice looking car! If you're moving near the NC mountains I implore you to keep the car. Some of the best driving roads in the country can be found in WNC. The Dragon is out there too. If you must sell would you consider swapping wheels plus cash? I have always wanted a set of the OEM wheels and the aftermarket ones that came with my car are not really my taste. I'll throw in a free ride in the Turbo 2ZZ Spyder to sweeten the deal 😷

1 - 4 of 4 Posts