MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 2003 MR2 Spyder! It has the Sequential Manual Transmission. This car truly is in top notch condition, the exterior and interior are flawless. I have a super clean car fax on the vehicle, and it only has 90,000 miles on it. The exterior is light blue, and the interior is black. It really is a must see vehicle. I'm asking $12,999.00 for this vehicle. It has a 1 year warranty. You definitely want to check this vehicle out!!! For More Information you can call me 601-447-8288 or email me at [email protected]!

The link below will take you to view pictures of this vehicle.

http://s736.photobucket.com/albums/xx7/purpledragonms/

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'm shocked you haven't gotten flamed yet - welcome to a Community of Enthusiasts.

Obviously you only found this place to post your car for sale, as evident by your post count. Most people on here would prefer to purchase a car from an owner who was informed as to their vehicle and what it is.

Your car does not have a semi automatic transmission - it has a Sequential Manual Transmission. It does not have a torque converter and is a manual. You can think of it as a clutch less manual, although that is done for you internally.

Your car is not rare because of the SMT. Sorry to bust your bubble. Detail whether your car is modded or stock. Get a photobucket account and upload pictures. What would make your car desirable would be if it was in great condition. But with less than 25k Spyders imported to the USA from '00 through '05, they are all "rare" in a sense. Good luck with the sale.

EDIT: Where are you? Where is the car located? Google says your area code is Central Mississippi...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Lol. Coming here and telling us things about this car as we do not know.... Even a potential buyer in this site is very well informed as this site is only about this 1 car. This car is everything but rare here.

Well, you may wanna edit the post and make it more detailed about what really is unique about your car among other Toyota Spyders. Location and Pictures are a must.

Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Said Retail value on my car was $11,800, w/ my clean carfax report and also having low mileage for what year the vehicle is, it said to add about $600 to that. All in all, I'm asking $12,999, which isn't unreasonable. Like I've said, I've kept this car in top notch condition. I know what my car is worth.

·
Registered
456 Posts
ummmm..... at what point did 90K miles become low-mileage?
Every day spyders are posted for sale on this site... and you really think someone is gonna pay MORE than KBB for your car... lol...

Just for price reference... there's an '03 SMT spyder for sale on autotrader right now...90K miles, asking price is $7,995. It could even be negotiated down from that...

just sayin... good luck trying to sell it at your price...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.