MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm in tustin and can pick up the following today after 6pm.
-Tailights (Both)
-Sun Shade (depending on size)
-Floormats (if available)
-Convertible top latches (if available)
-Side Vents

Edit: Thanks for the tails, I'll see you later this week to pick up the other parts. :)

Trustworthy seller and veyr fair!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sorry about your accident. had a similar one myself recently. Perhaps your parts can help put a Spyder back on the road. I'll take the hood, tail lights, side vents, seats, frunk cover and lid, driver rear quarter panel if available and can work out a deal. Can pick up ASAP. Check PM.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is the carpet in good shape? Also, do you have the floor mats?
Carpet is in good shape, except for where the left heel and right heel rests against the carpet, there is a small hole where the left heel is and some wear from the right heel.
The floor mats I am saving for someone right now, but feel free to PM me your best offer. Thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd be interested in the bumper and RH quarter panel if the shipping charge to WNY isn't exorbitant (zip: 24526).
I think shipping those would be very expensive. I would highly prefer selling large bulky items to someone local.
With that said, I will try to get a shipping quote and will let you know. Thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Screw that guy who hit you. It seems to me there are more incidents of erratic driving than before.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts