MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling off some parts i'm not going to be using for my swap. I am going to list a handful of things i will be selling, but i'm sure there's plenty of other things i'm willing to sell. all came off a 2003 model 5 speed spyder with 109k miles on it. Top is ripped, long block and exhaust are sold.

All prices are without shipping/ paypal fees.

5 speed manual Transmission- $200 inc. clutch & pressure plate.
OR complete manual swap kit (linkage, shifter, etc) $400 including transmission.
Factory suspension- (coils, springs) $50
Injectors with fuel rail- $10
Alternator- $20
Starter- $25
A/C compressor (not sure if it works or not) $15
Front and rear hood- $75 each
Interior plastic trim's- just let me know what you need
Factory steering wheel without air bag- $8
Set of air bag's $75 for the set of 2
black Leather seats (drivers seat is ripped) $75 for the set
Factory rims with mediocre condition tires- $150 for the set
Factory air box with intake and sensor- $10
Factory ECU- $75

LOTS MORE- just ask!

I am located around Birmingham, Alabama and often take trips around the alabama, mississippi, georgia and Tennessee area if someone wanted to meet. I often forget to log back in and check on postings for a few days, so quickest way to get ahold of me, just give me a shout or send me a text any time! 205-914-5091. Motivated to get this stuff out of my way so i can continue on with the drivetrain swap and get this stuff out of my way. not to mention free up a little $$$

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Dibs: alternator, starter, a/c compressor, factory air box with air intake and sensor shipped to 93720

I also send a text
I take it you will have these cryogenically preserved and ready for re-animation. :asthanos:

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I take it you will have these cryogenically preserved and ready for re-animation. :asthanos:
Mu-ha-ha . . . They are mine! All mine, I tell you. If it was good enough for Walt Disney, it's good enough for my hoarded cache of spyder parts in my garage attic. Oh, yes! Some day i will rule the ether world of spyder parts . . . Not AgSpyder, but me! You'll see. You'll see! :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Does anyone else think uncle mush should just start buying wrecked spyders? :icon_idea: Get tons of parts in one purchase. HAHA!:biggrin-new:

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Does anyone else think uncle mush should just start buying wrecked spyders? :icon_idea: Get tons of parts in one purchase. HAHA!:biggrin-new:
Family members think I should get into therapy. :biggrin-new:

. . . but seriously, folks . . . I have almost bought one on a couple of different occasions. The problem always ends up being finding some place to store the entire car. If I had more space I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Until then, i will have to pick up parts piecemeal and store them in the attic of my garage . . . one at a time. Its kind of like being in the army and shippimg home an entire jeep -- one piece at a time :biggrin-new:

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
My good friend, Uncle Mush, I understand how much you love your car. Today, St. Valentine's Day, I want to tell the whole world that I love my Spyder(s), too. Little Red Spydey nearly brought tears to my eyes today, just sitting there in the carport and looking at me with those big eyes. And El Guapo... oh, El Guapo, what a champion he will grow to be.

·
Registered
749 Posts
is a 1zz ecu worth anything without the original key?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
are the 2003 wheels the double staggered, or are they all 15s?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And to everyone else! i believe i have replied to everyone's PM's and text messages. however, if i've missed someone... sorry!

SOLD parts-
Transmission
Steering wheel (however i may have another one left from my old car that had an aftermarket wheel on it, can't remember...)
Also have a few other items spoken for which i'll update the posting as we continue to work out a deal on them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Someone needs to sell me some staggered factory wheels in the utah area.. you are all too far away to come pick anything up! :miserable:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Someone needs to sell me some staggered factory wheels in the utah area.. you are all too far away to come pick anything up! :miserable:
I do get out that direction a couple times a year (i make a couple trips out to Mannheim auction in Salt Lake City) if you're in no hurry for them shoot me a PM and we can try to work something out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts