MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Sold* 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder

SOLD!

My wife and I have started carpooling so we have decided to sell the MR2. It is a 2003 with ~98,500 miles but is daily driven. It's been ridiculously reliable for us and I've just done the spark plugs and O2 sensors (factory Denso fill) so it should be good for a long time yet. It has been dealer maintained by Emerson Toyota in Auburn, ME throughout our ownership with oil changes every 3000 miles.

It's stock with leather seats and an AM/FM/CD/Cassette radio. I can include an AM/FM/CD radio out of a Scion (currently installed) that is a more powerful version of the factory radio without the cassette player, it sounds much better.

Pictures:

Price: $8,200 FIRM (KBB - $9,475)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very clean car. Sent you a PM
Apparently you can have PM's turned off an not know it, I saw the response here but never got a PM. Sorry about that if you want to try again!

-matt

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
If I was car pooling with my wife everyday that would be a great reason to keep- not sell- the Spyder. You might really need a fun weekend car to keep your sanity. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump, it is going to storage in the garage for the winter shortly. It would still be available to be seen but won't be daily driven anymore.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts