MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale, moving and we cant take it with us. we have invested 10K in renovation upgrades from when we purchased 5 years ago.
runs great. everything we have done are wear and tear items. only upgrade not wear was stereo and speakers.
new BT hands free. OEM top , rear brake cables, rear calipers, rims. struts. leather seats ( added driver lumbar )
new OEM cat to tail pipe. ft sway bushings. very clean. always serviced at toyota dealership. manual transmission. 159K
we have all maintenance records from date of first use. always garaged in winter. im asking 10K or best offer.
you will have to ship also, from massachusetts. please email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
8,846 Posts
What a fantastic car! GLWS!

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Does it have an LSD? Why would the car have to be shipped, it is drive-able, isn't it?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Does it have an LSD? Why would the car have to be shipped, it is drive-able, isn't it?
It is a limited slip also has the z1 options with alarm, floor mats carbon dash etc. Not many of the PGP cars came with the limited slip option. Not sure why. I keep the 2004 phantom grey cars on my list of 2005 spyders. If you know of any I only have 13 of the 40ish remaining cars listed so I need to find more of them.

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Thank you, leepear :)
I have no knowledge of any other PGP's. I always liked the red top combo...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in massachusetts
absolutely driveable, in great shape. services regularly at a toyota dealership with their top line mechanic
we have put a lot of money in all the right places to keep this car top shape.

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
im in massachusetts
absolutely driveable, in great shape. services regularly at a toyota dealership with their top line mechanic
we have put a lot of money in all the right places to keep this car top shape.
The reason I asked; "you will have to ship also, from massachusetts".
To me, that reads like the car doesn't run. It's good to know it does! If were 20 years younger, I'd probably make you an offer.
Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
Spectra Blue 2003 SMT with Quaife LSD
223 Posts
You posted just a little too late! I just bought my blue ‘03 or else I would jump right on this. I don’t think I could afford this with the added cost of having to pay the other half of all the household bills suddenly...
GLWS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts