MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale, moving and we cant take it with us. we have invested 10K in renovation upgrades from when we purchased 5 years ago.
runs great. everything we have done are wear and tear items. only upgrade not wear was stereo and speakers.
new BT hands free. OEM top , rear brake cables, rear calipers, rims. struts. leather seats ( added driver lumbar )
new OEM cat to tail pipe. ft sway bushings. very clean. always serviced at toyota dealership. manual transmission. 159K
we have all maintenance records from date of first use. always garaged in winter. im asking 10K or best offer.
you will have to ship also, from massachusetts. please email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
I saw it on ebay. Never seen a new oem top. Any source for that. Priced right considering it is one of 75 2004 phantom grey cars. Someone enjoyed that car and the seat and top quality redo look great. By the way your car has the limited slip option which is rare on the phantom grey cars and the z1 option. You must have bought it in 2016 because that was the last time it was for sale. I have two 2005 like yours. Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw it on ebay. Never seen a new oem top. Any source for that. Priced right considering it is one of 75 2004 phantom grey cars. Someone enjoyed that car and the seat and top quality redo look great. By the way your car has the limited slip option which is rare on the phantom grey cars and the z1 option. You must have bought it in 2016 because that was the last time it was for sale. I have two 2005 like yours. Good luck.

my wife works for a toyota dealership and toyota searched the orginal part number for the top and found 2 in stock, correct color, in a warehouse in CA.
we got lucky.

·
Registered
966 Posts
my wife works for a toyota dealership and toyota searched the orginal part number for the top and found 2 in stock, correct color, in a warehouse in CA.
we got lucky.
do you have the part number.........I want one! You car will sell fast there are not any nice Phantom Grey cars selling very often priced right. Lee

·
Registered
966 Posts
65911-17030-D0
I have your car listed on my posting of 05 cars. I will add a recommend to it since I see your are a quality person. You did a first class job on your car that top even with your wifes discount most wouldn't have pulled the trigger. I am going to see if I can get a discount from someone and pull the trigger since I have two pgp cars and dont plan to sell either. $2,000 shipped is just a little out of my range just to store it in the garage in case. Thank looks like I could buy a bunch and am surprised they are still in stock. Not a good investment 20 sitting in a warehouse with only 100 cars sold in the US in 2004-05.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts