MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Car looks very nice. And it seems like a great price too. I just picked one up from a spyderchat member or I would def be interested in this one. GLWS!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Wow... I'll be in Dallas this weekend for a wedding but would love to come and take a look at the car if I can find the time. If I cannot I have no issue making a separate trip up there as my sister live in Dallas.

I know this is going to sound like a dumb questions, but how is the road noise in a mostly stock MR2? When I purchased mine from Jack it was his auto-x toy which quickly became my gutted and roll bar'd track toy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Your MR2 for sale

I would like to talk to you on the phone. I am willing to make an offer to buy the car right now if it will pass California emissions test. Please call me at your convenience.

Thanks,
Jeffrey
805 975-7721

·
Registered
745 Posts
This 05 is on a great price, good luck. I am trying to get 10k for my 03 with 67,xxx in Puerto Rico. :).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Guys:
I really want to buy this car and have conversed with the seller. My one big concern: Will the car pass Calif. smog with an after-market header and, if not, how much would it cost me to make it succeed?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The car is no longer being sold with an aftermarket header, it will be sold with the original manifold. I also am fixing the mid pipe exhaust gasket leak this weekend.

Guys:
I really want to buy this car and have conversed with the seller. My one big concern: Will the car pass Calif. smog with an after-market header and, if not, how much would it cost me to make it succeed?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

1 - 20 of 31 Posts