MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traditionally this is an october rally.

I'm tied up on the weekend of Oct 27th. I'm finding some internet sites that claim the big bicycle race is out there Oct 20th another claims it's on Nov 3rd so we may want to avoid those dates.

Weekends of Oct 6th or Oct 13th Might be good choices.

Discuss amongst yourselfs :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Damn, a week and no one posted. Very odd. I am down to go, but I just need to make sure I have the date set. We are supposed to go back to Vegas some time in the Fall. More than likely, I will be rolling solo again to this.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about Oct 6th??? You free that weekend???

I'm hoping it's just nobody has a problem with either date and not lack of interest in going. Once we decide on a date maybe more will sign on. :unsure:

Damn, a week and no one posted. Very odd. I am down to go, but I just need to make sure I have the date set. We are supposed to go back to Vegas some time in the Fall. More than likely, I will be rolling solo again to this.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
282 Posts
Any date is good for me. Looking forward to it.

I am headed for Austin with the Spyder on Sunday. Anyone in Austin what to meet next week?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Any date fine with me. Should be retired by then!:lol:
Those not familiar with this run: it is Very fun:lol:
Good twisty roads, fun places to stop, good eats:lol:

·
Registered
282 Posts
October 6 in good for me. The next weekend is ACL - Austin City Limits festival for three days. There are a couple of interesting acts I would like to check out: Iggy Pop and The Stooges, and Neil Young with Crazy Horse. http://lineup.aclfestival.com/ :rockon:

·
Registered
138 Posts
OK, so who's on-board for Oct 6th? That's only two months:eek:
I'm working on getting Jerry again (he finally bought an MR-2 :lol:).
Are we doing the Motel 6 again? I'm ready to set-up reservations for Fri &Sat, Maybe Thur if anyone else :unsure:
Come-on - Get on with it!:lol:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I am in for Oct 6th. Let's get this party going.

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Where is everyone?:(
Picked-up one from the MR2OC, Inertiatic. Don't think I've met him before. Be good to see some new faces... but sure am missing the "older" faces.
Come on .... where is the rest of the "usuall characters"?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'll have to see if I'm around but I'd be down for it

·
Registered
471 Posts
Good:lol:
This is so far the smallest group since I've done the Hill Country Run.
But that's OK... we may be small, but we're quick! and fun.
I don't think small and quick are usually good ;)

I haven't been to an mr2 meet since 2005 when I still had my mk1.

Edit: sentence fix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was referred this direction by cmcchesney (I believe) at the Austin meet recently. We had a great time though I didn't see any other Spyder owners there. Anyway, he told me to be on the look out for this run and just a few days later I see it on the mr2oc so I'm glad you posted there too.

Waiting to reserve the hotel room, mostly due to my car being a clunker. But I'm only a couple of hours away so even if I can only make Saturday, I'm still very excited. I like meeting everyone and love driving. Hope to see lots more people show interest.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.