MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I like it! It does seem substantially more refined then the sledgehammer Viper of old which can be viewed as a plus or a minus, but it retains its Viperness. Good job Fiat!

·
Registered
782 Posts
I like that they kept the over all general look of the original and didn't mess it up. Looks good! It has traction control now (mandatory on new cars) and should be easyer to tame.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The z06 will undoubtedly murder it on a road course but the ACR will eat a Z06 alive. I don't like the styling even though it isn't 100% official.

·
Registered
8,484 Posts
I think the new Viper will be faster than the Z06 but slightly slower than ZR1. But if doesn't matter because the Corvette is also being redesigned.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Banned
415 Posts
Rides on 355 rear. Even the ZR1 is at a ridiculous 335. It may as well beat the corvette armies with grip alone.

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rides on 355 rear. Even the ZR1 is at a ridiculous 335. It may as well beat the corvette armies with grip alone.
I predict that in the future supercars will have one rear tire that extends the width of the entire vehicle. The motor will be mounted horizontally within the spinning wheel. Scrub won't be a problem because the road will literally be twisted and destroyed under the massive tire every time the car turns.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I predict that in the future supercars will have one rear tire that extends the width of the entire vehicle. The motor will be mounted horizontally within the spinning wheel. Scrub won't be a problem because the road will literally be twisted and destroyed under the massive tire every time the car turns.
:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts