MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my customs exhaust guy didn't build me what I wanted. So I contacted Zero Exhaust and they are willing to make some 2zz swap headers with enough interest. So I told them I will check to see if we have any interest on here.

Currently he is a little busy so these will not be made right away. You can see from other threads that these are very well made. Post here if you are. Pricing will be the same as 1zz shipped to the states.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
So my customs exhaust guy didn't build me what I wanted. So I contacted Zero Exhaust and they are willing to make some 2zz swap headers with enough interest. So I told them I will check to see if we have any interest on here.

Currently he is a little busy so these will not be made right away. You can see from other threads that these are very well made. Post here if you are. Pricing will be the same as 1zz shipped to the states.
A couple of years ago I contacted them and ended up sending him my LR 2ZZ swap header do get whatever dimensions/information he'd need to produce them. But after he returned my header, I haven't heard word-one from him.

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,873 Posts
He's always a little busy!

The LR swap header looks to be a very good piece of equipment. What do you hope to gain by having one duplicated by ZeroExhausts? I'm assuming that the LR header is still available from MWR.

Well, not exactly. MWR has gone to a design with O2 bungs pre-installed similar to the Che swap header. Not sure what else they may have changed. I am waiting for DDP to get the LR design back in stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.