MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys this is my first post here. i am from new celica user name cuco. i am finally letting go of my celica gt on which i did the 2zz swap. so i got a complete celica 2zz swap. for the MR2 community i have the engine which came off a 2002 celica with 60ish miles on it. i think i was less but i dont remember. i got the engine a 00 2zz mt ecu and corresponding knock sensor. i dont know if you need the pass side mount for the MR but i have that too. uncut full wiring for an 00. i would like to get 1500 for the engine and 1800 for the whole thing. all the parts you need off my car for a complete swap. here are the pic feels free to email me as i am not on here much. or contact me on NC.org also. thanks guys. btw i am in santa ana ca. would prefer local but if you arrange shipping then ill do that. here is a pic of the engine in the can. thanks

enrikevaldivia @ gmail.com
(206) 696 9415 text me.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Transmission? 6sp? Why are you taking it out of the car instead of selling with the car? Total miles on engine?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.