3.B12 to ground
4.A16/A25 is post cat sensor
5.C8/C9 to B16/B25
6.C6 to A7
7.C21 oil pressure swith for lift solonoid
8.C6 is - for lift solonoid
9.C7 is + for lift solonoid
10.remove the 1zz B19/B16/C21/A2/B7/B15/B17/B19/B25/B26/C5

Is anything wrong please correct me...My one will be swapping in the next month but im not sure if the wiring is correct or not.thank you..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
other stuff

1.1zz idler pulley
2.1zz dipstick
3.1zz injector rail
4.2zz alternator
5.2zz flywheel
6.drill existing mount for the engine mounting.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here are the useful link for 2zz swap..

1.http://www.mr2.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-313.html

2.https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=56933.0#main_content_section

3.https://www.spyderchat.com/threads/1-and-2-zz-ecus-side-by-side-sorta.37945/?id=37945

·
Registered
791 Posts
Here is the spreadsheet for wiring that works:

1ZZ dipstick will not work, and you can't just drill the engine mount. Easiest is to buy the swap mount and dipstick from MWR. I would suggest their flying lead wiring swap kit as it has new connectors and lots of wire to hook up the VVL solenoid and oil pressure sensor.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

1ZZ dipstick will not work, and you can't just drill the engine mount. Easiest is to buy the swap mount and dipstick from MWR. I would suggest their flying lead wiring swap kit as it has new connectors and lots of wire to hook up the VVL solenoid and oil pressure sensor.
how abput the tps sensor we need to swap the sensor from 2zz to 1zz right but my wire are different color

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

but i remember that i got brown wir so i just need to swap the other two wore roght

·
Registered
791 Posts
Don't swap the TPS sensors - use the one that is already on the 2ZZ. Just swap the bottom 2 pins on the TPS connector of the 1ZZ harness that you are using (color doesn't matter I only posted as a reference).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't swap the TPS sensors - use the one that is already on the 2ZZ. Just swap the bottom 2 pins on the TPS connector of the 1ZZ harness that you are using (color doesn't matter I only posted as a reference).
thank you help lot and if you say like example the b12 can i take ground from body or engine?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts