MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm moving on from this car, and feel it's a bit easier to just put the car back to stock and sell it, insteadl of selling the whole car for 12,000 dollars or whatever lol.

So, here is what i have for sale- all prices do not include shipping. If you live here in California, there is a very high chance I can delover the parts to you, for whatever gas cost me in a 99 gmc sierra lol

A full turbo kit- Contains a legit Garrett gt2871rs dual ball bearing turbo, 3" turbo back exhuast, magnaflow single exit muffler, Precision Turbo air to air intercooler, all piping and hardware, a Nuekin manifold and I will toss in the Innovate wideband lc-1 and their dx-16 afr gauge, and a digital boost gauge, with the center dash cubby gauge pod. If i am forgetting anything listed in this kit, just assume I will be including everything for you to turbo your car, minus an ecu, which I am selling seperate. asking 2500 dollars. everything has maybe 5 or 600 miles on it. I havent driven the car much, which is part of why I'm parting it out.

Apexi power fc, with commander and the data logger. my 322whp tune is still on the ecu, so if you would like to buy the turbo kit and this together, to save yourself the cost of getting a tune, we can work something out as a package deal I guess. otherwise, I would like 900 firm for the ecu. I know brand new they are only 100 dollars more, but do not come with a tune obviously, and the data loggers are getting kind of rare these days.

I have some Tein super street coilovers for sale as well. they have been on my car for roughly 3,000 miles, and various rocks and stuff have made them not as pretty as they were when they were new, but there arent all beat up or anything. they work great. I think they are probably one of the best coilovers for the spyder, as they are stiff, yet comfy enough to daily drive on, and not rattle your teeth out of your head. I would like 600 for the coilovers.

I have some 949 racing wheels- 6ul in Nickel finish. literally perfect condition. They have some maxxiss drag radials on the back, bf goodrich g force rival s tires up front. both sets of tires are 225/45/15 and the wheel s[ecs are 15x8 +35 offset. these are extremely good wheels and tires for the spyder. they have plenty of life left in them, since i havent driven the car much. drag radials have actually never even been to the track or drag strip lol.

and lastly, I have a 2zz and 6spd transmission that I would actually like to trade for a decent condition 1zz and 5spd. yes. you red that right lol. I would like 800 dollars, plus a 1zz and 5spd for the full 2zz and 6spd swap. I will unclucde the motor mount, plug and play wire harness, motor and transmission. the 6spd transmission has maybe 30,000 actual miles on it. and it has been fitted with a Quaife 2 way limited slip diff, which is an 1100 dollar value in and of itself. the 2zz I pulled myself from a Pontiac vibe gt. the car had 93,000 miles on it when I pulled the motor. I have put maybe 3500 miles on the motor. it does not leak a single drop of anything. it is in great shape, and the valve cover has been powder coated. I will also include a Moroso oil pan on the engine, since I dont feel like changing oil pans lol. SO this is a great way for someone to do a nice 2zz swap for extremely cheap.

there is nothing wrong at all with any of the listed parts. like I said, im just kind of done with cars, and am looking to move on to other things. I dont mind giving people good deals, but I am fairly firm on these prices. feel free to shoot me offers, but I wont even bother responding to low ball offers.

I am also extremely computer illiterate, so I dont know how to post pictures lol. So if you are a serious buyer, feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can go from there as far as pictures and stuff are concerned. Thanks for looking,

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
I'm in southern California. I have a complete running 2004 car. You can see it run before I pull the powertrain. I would be interested in the powertrain swap.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Damn I think i might be to late for the 2zz deal :(

i have an 05 1zz with 5 speed. Im located in SoCal (Santa ana). If someone passes on the deal let me know i might im interested in it.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I claimed the engine and trans to bring my Spyder back to life, if anyone wants my knocking ~64k mile Celica GT-S 2ZZ block for rebuilding Btyler86 will have it. The head should be in good shape and it has a pickup spacer on a 1ZZ pan.

EDIT: Since my car is already swapped, I think Btyler86 should still have a 2ZZ ECU, harness, and swap mount :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I claimed the engine and trans to bring my Spyder back to life, if anyone wants my knocking ~64k mile Celica GT-S 2ZZ block for rebuilding Btyler86 will have it. The head should be in good shape and it has a pickup spacer on a 1ZZ pan.
Yeah. Whoever just emailed me, the motor and trans are now spoken for. Coilovers sold. Turbo kit pending.

·
Registered
761 Posts
How about injectors?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about injectors?
currently trying to keep them the turbo setup. I want to make the installation of the turbo kit as easy as possible for whoever buys it, since it isn't exactly very cheap. If this changes, I'll pm you on facebook dude.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts