MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three brand new still in the box blitz fatt turbo timers for sale. They have been sitting in my room for years and its time for them to go. The boxes have a few dents and scratches on them, but thats it. I'd like to get $55 shipped per unit. If anyone has any and is interested in a trade+cash shoot me a pm. Thank you.

p.s. they are all black.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
these are really nice i had one a few years back, very nice price where did you get three??

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these are really nice i had one a few years back, very nice price where did you get three??
Thanks for the good review, I have always loved blitz products. My brother used to be a Blitz vendor and these were some random things that were leftover. Here is a little info on what they can do:

The Blitz FATT (Full Auto Turbo Timer) DC ll features a unique two-piece design. The compact face design allows the face unit to be virtually mounted anywhere in the vehicle. The Blitz FATT DC ll is available in black and silver.

Features:
Manual Timer - Allows the user to preset count down time.
Automatic Timer - The FATT DC II has the ability to calculate the count down time by the how the vehicle was driven. There are 5 different types
A-L - will start to calculate time automatically after 1800rpm. Low setting
A-S - will start to calculate time automatically after 1200rpm. Medium setting
A-H - will start to calculate time automatically after 900rpm. High setting
E-L - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds 55 seconds per hour.
E-H - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds130 seconds per hour.
Voltage Display - The FATT DC II has a built in voltage display. This allows the user to monitor the vehicle's charging system.
Temperature Display - The FATT DC II also has a built in air temperature display. This allows the user to monitor the cabin temperature.
Stop Watch and Lap Timer - This unique feature allows the user to use the stop watch function and also can record up to 5 lap times.
Adjustable Display - This turbo timer can also allow the user to adjust how the bar display moves. There are 4 different display types, one moves according to throttle and the others are programmed movements.
Adjustable Contrast - Allows the user to adjust the contrast setting.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Does anyone make a wiring harness for any turbo timer for the MRS? I can only find ones for the second generation MR2 -Greddy, HKS, Apexi, etc.

How do you wire these up with out the harness? Is there instructions included? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It comes with instructions and there are a lot of write-ups online if you search. Its not hard to install, you just have to splice into a few wires:

red wire goes to 12v Constant

Green wire goes to ignition switched 12v

blue wire goes to Ignition accessory wire

black wire goes to ground

purple wire goes to the hand brake.

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Listed on ebay.

·
Super Moderator