MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather than get just the front bumper, sideskirts and rear lip painted, I figured if I'm spending this much money, I might as well pay more to have the whole car finished so the task can be done. My paint is a good condition minus one major blemish on each part of the car <_<. 2 quarter sized chunks terrible touch up on the doors, bit on the hood, engine lid, and the side view mirrors are pealing/shredding, i dunno but it looks bad.

Before I commit to the 3pO red, are there any other reds people like on this forum or would rather see on the spyder? I've seen alot of paint threads on here, but I can't remember one dedicated to a red VS 3pO. Now I'm not looking for something drastic or extreme. What other reds are worth considering for the spyder?

·
Registered
23,072 Posts
Rather than get just the front bumper, sideskirts and rear lip painted, I figured if I'm spending this much money, I might as well pay more to have the whole car finished so the task can be done. My paint is a good condition minus one major blemish on each part of the car <_<. 2 quarter sized chunks terrible touch up on the doors, bit on the hood, engine lid, and the side view mirrors are pealing/shredding, i dunno but it looks bad.

Before I commit to the 3pO red, are there any other reds people like on this forum or would rather see on the spyder? I've seen alot of paint threads on here, but I can't remember one dedicated to a red VS 3pO. Now I'm not looking for something drastic or extreme. What other reds are worth considering for the spyder?
You know what would look good and it wouldn't look too drastic compared to 3P0 is 3L5 Radiant Red .

It has a deep red characteristic and it would look great on the Spyder.

·
Registered
371 Posts

Rosso Corsa, one of the Ferrari red's.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
As long as you like the color go with what appeals to you. It is the perfect time for a paint job. Opinions are like Tamagos everybody's got one.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know what would look good and it wouldn't look too drastic compared to 3P0 is 3L5 Radiant Red .

It has a deep red characteristic and it would look great on the Spyder.
very good and close. got this to add to my list. just gonna have to come to decide this or that.

Maybe a bit on the drastic side, but it looks goooood
this is actually the picture that made me question the 3po in the first place. as for the parking spot? I stared at that picture for about 5 minutes strait trying to figure how the hell it got in there and would get out.

Rosso Corsa, one of the Ferrari red's.
^looks about right. I think that might be a good rival hit the nail on the head.

then again this might be the jackpot

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Mazda Zeal Red Mica. Saw an CX-5 with that color in a parking lot the other day...the way the red played in the sun was very slick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts