MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All prices are OBO. Local pickup receives priority. In the event of multiple simultaneous offers, higher offer receives priority. Will not ship wheels. Not sure if I could ship sway bar, would listen to ideas. Items are located in Orange County.

(4) 16x7 Rota Slimstream [gunmetal] offset 40+ SOLD

Cross Frame Assembly
$25.00
Cross Frame Assembly Cover
$20.00
Both for $40
OEM rear sway bar [no bushings/brackets]
$5

·
Registered
140 Posts
Your cat is saying "whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaasssssuuuuup!"

Bought an item from him not to long ago Good seller! (SDSUsnowboards...not the cat)...glws

·
Registered
314 Posts
Is that cross frame assembly what is left if you gut the soft top?

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that cross frame assembly what is left if you gut the soft top?
1st Toyota Parts includes it with other soft top-related parts, but it actually is not a related part other than the latching mechanism (not included). It is situated directly behind the seats, immediately above the storage compartments, and runs across the width of the car. Some people will mount the shoulder harnesses to is, which is not recommended.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If only you were closer to MN, I would absolutely trade my stock 15s with cash. Tragic!
Sorry! I'd totally ship them, but for what that would cost it would not be even nearly worth it for the buyer. Therefore, locals only. My brother went to school in MN. He has never been happier to leave a State. :lol:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So just to make sure I understand, $200 + 4 oem 15" wheels with tires? Sorry I was a bit confused

Oh heck no. These are not worth nearly that much.

$200 purchases them.

OR

I'll strait trade for 4 OEM wheels with tires mounted. No additional cash as long as the tires have good tread. If your OEM wheels don't look so good, no problem. As long as they are structurally sound. It's a case by case basis thing. I wouldn't accept stockers wrapped with r-compounds.

The deal is this: I got some nice 6uls on the car right now and it's a certainty that I'll come home to find my car on cinder blocks some day soon, my neighborhood being what it is. I plan to keep crappy wheels on the car inbetween race days to avoid that. I also need 'tow' wheels. More specifically, 2 wheels equipped with tires that can handle a lot of mileage before needing replacing. I'll be towing my car on a dolly to race days.

Therefor, bargain of the century. Sort of.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Oh okay this is tempting, my car is up on jackstands so taking the wheels off isn't a problem, are spacers needed? Are you available this weekend to check them out? I'm assuming you're in SD, I'm about an hour and a half away in Santa Fe springs. Let me know sorry for all the questions, can't sleep.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh okay this is tempting, my car is up on jackstands so taking the wheels off isn't a problem, are spacers needed? Are you available this weekend to check them out? I'm assuming you're in SD, I'm about an hour and a half away in Santa Fe springs. Let me know sorry for all the questions, can't sleep.
Spacers are not needed. I ran 215's in the front and 225's the the rear. I did have to pull/roll the rear fenders, but I was lowered big time with oversized tires. You can check out pictures in the racing sub forum. If you put tires of normal diameter on these, then you should have no problem.

Your drive just got a lot shorter. I'm in Santa Ana.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts