MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm making room in the garage and shed, as I find parts I'll post them up for sale. All prices are plus shipping.
A number of the smaller items can fit in a padded envelope and go first class mail for $2-$3, many of the items can go USPS Priority padded flat rate envelope for $7.50. Everything else, depends on size and weight.

All pictures can be found at https://photos.app.goo.gl/2kzdQJTvU7vTjmLYA
- Pretty darned awesome spherical shift bearings $10/pair ($12.50 shipped USA)
- Another door lock actuator (I think RHS but consult the picture) - $10
- Steering rack - $20 (no tie rods), looks in good shape
- Brake booster - $20
- 2ZZ timing cover (dirty but in good shape) $20
- EMS wiring bundles, ~6 feet in length, cut-offs from Haltech EMS installations, color-coded and labeled. $20 each - this one is a shipped price.

- VVT/VVT-L solenoids $10 each (I'm guessing I have 4 or 5 working solenoids here)
- Pair of mirror defrosters, these stick on the back of your side mirrors and wire up to the rear glass defroster circuit - $10
- Front wheel speed sensor connectors, $20 for the pair. I had the foresight to mark them when I removed them, unfortunately I marked them both - Front Left (it is a R and L pair... I just don't know which is which).
- Motec M4 plug and pins set (2), $20 each
- 4 sets not-quite-as-awesome-but-still-awesome flanged shifter bushing sets $10 set (of 4)
- Prop rods - front ($10) and rear ($10)
- Wiper stalk $5, turn signal/HL stalk (2) $5 ea -- all from pre-facelift Spyders
- 1-wire knock sensors with short wire (2) @ $10, without (1) @ $5 pic pic
- clock spring from a pre-facelift MT $10 pic
- door cup in good condition, $10 pic
- Cam sensor $10 pic
- Crank sensor with pigtail $10 (I have 2)
- Set of 4 used green injectors $10 (or I can throw them in the ultrasonic cleaner and you can pay $20) pic
- 2ZZ Coils, Toyota/Denso 90919-02238, $5 each pic 4 being held out of the 7 (why 7?) I've located

- 1ZZ coils (2 left) @ $5 each plus shipping **being held
- 1 Set, stock rear suspension bars (no toe bars, these are just the track and lower control arms). $20/set pic1 Basically, these are the straight pieces from whatever sets I had, I tossed anything bent or otherwise unworthy.

- Tensioners, oil pressure sensors, 2-wire knock sensor $5 each. pic
- Starters (2) - $20 each
-3.941:1 Final Drive Ring Gears - $10 each, as many as you want (No, I do not have any matching pinions/output shafts)

- 2ZZ valves, springs and retainers - slightly short of a full set from a 37K mile engine - $20

·
Registered
306 Posts
Intake pipe and Bridge Mount for my 2zz swap please!
PM'ing you for payment info

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can't seem to edit the post at the moment, but the "better" sets of hood and engine lid lifts are sold.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Mike, can I ask who the engine lift set is sold to? Just wanted to send you payment if it was me. Thanks.

Fred

·
Registered
36 Posts
Engine lid lifts (small ones in the picture) - $10 each (you can use one or two)
Interested in one lift, Paypal ready. Thank You!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Oh man, that turkey. I was going to use one of them on my baggage door on my airplane. Oh well. I’ll have to find someone who has the bracket. I already have the strut piece. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Mike, can I ask who the engine lift set is sold to? Just wanted to send you payment if it was me. Thanks.

Fred
Hey Fuz,
I bought two engine lift pieces. I only need one. You're welcome to the other. I can't have your airplane flying around with doors flapping in the breeze! I'll either send it on to you after I receive it, or let Mike change the order if he feels like messing around with the change.

·
Registered
732 Posts
That would be awesome! I only need one. The wife will greatly appreciate it - she is the load master🤫

1 - 20 of 68 Posts