MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have 2 transmissions for a 2zzge engine. i think these might fit some other projects but fact is that i bought 2 parts cars to cut up for body parts and both cars were toyota matrix xrs. One had 70k miles and the other had 80K miles. so i sold the 2zzge engines seperately and now i have Two six speed manual transmissions just standing around in my garage taking up room! im just trying to get rid of them ASAP im a student and heck i would like to get some money for them inorder to pay for books. i got alot of matrix parts left too maybe someone might be interested... im asking $500.00 for a transmission. or best offer... pm me or call/text at 859-537-4502. im located in lexington, KY so i hope the buyer deals with pick up.... if you buy 2 ill cut you a deal! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tranys

hey guys i forgot to tell you that im new to this site... however i have a great reputation on MO MatrixOwners.com so if need be im sure all the guys on there will tell you that im a good parts distributor... no scams i promise... i been screwed on scams myself, and i know it sucks so i promise i dont do that nonsense... it hurts bad when you get struck by it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts