MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a 91 t-top FS/FT, its got rims xhaust header intake but a blown engine, may need a driver side fender, driver side door has a dent need bodywork, looking to get 1400, or trade for honda chassis, will put money on my end if its a MR-S chassis. thx

·
Registered
698 Posts
Turbo or na from the factory

·
Registered
712 Posts
**BUYER BEWARE**

kent830 sold me an item he misrepresented. We were talking in PMs, he asked to see pics of the damaged item, I sent them and he cuts off all communication. No response to the four PMs I sent or when I replied to his 'for sale' threads:angry:. The item wasn't that expensive, but I wouldn't have bought it knowing it was damaged.

He asked to 'paypal as gift', which I did,regrettably. Paypal refund period was already expired by then anyway. Don't make the same mistake I did. I hope no one gets screwed over on a larger ticket item, such as the car, tranny etc he is selling.

I know you're reading this Kent, so if you wanna make this right, now is your chance to do it. PM me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.