MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2001 syder
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I probably will go with schwiftys front lip since it seems like he puts a lot of effort into making his parts as close to oem as possible but just incase anyone has an oem trd sitting around they would like to part with, please let me know.

·
Registered
2001 syder
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking forward to the install and after photos. Let us know on the fitment as-well.
Just got my front lip today from Aaron. First very happy with the packaging. A++. Looks as I will have no trimming or any fitment issues other than fender lines. See pic. Also no signs of any gouges or issues to be handled before paint so that should be straight forward. I'm glad I order the rublock because there will be some areas that will need it to fit perfectly flush. I am going to fab up some small metal bracing to install just like the oem. I will post more pics as I move along. By the way I ordered this on Nov 4th and just received it today. So not to bad for a made to order item. So anyone on the fence and wants to have it by spring get your order in.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Product Automotive design
Wood Automotive exterior Gas Bumper Metal
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Tire Tread
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Tire Vehicle registration plate
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Hood

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.