MR2 SpyderChat banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

Registered
So you admit you were looking at my ass when I left. I always suspected, but didn't want to say anything.

But hey, if that's you, then you go ahead and be yourself.
Really? That is the best you could come up with. 馃槀
It is beyond pathetic, a 7 year old would come out with something like that. It is comments like that which had you to scurrying away from the other site in embarrassment at yourself.

Registered
Really? That is the best you could come up with. 馃槀
It is beyond pathetic, a 7 year old would come out with something like that. It is comments like that which had you to scurrying away from the other site in embarrassment at yourself.
The only thing embarrassing here is the further acknowledgement of your perpetuation to a pointless argument. Of course, this is the exact level you're used to, and as long as I'm living rent-free in your head I'll continue to tease you about it.

Ha.

Registered
You do realise, even at 7 years old, it takes two to argue? 馃槀

Perhaps we are both living rent free in each others heads, it suits me just fine as there is far more empty space in yours. 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
Sorry, I just don't see the problem. At the other site, trolls run rampant... and no ads to be found, no profit. Also, no content. If I ran a website and found a way to make it profitable instead of costing me money, then what's the harm? Ultimately, the users all decide if they want to stay.

I hear a lot of people complaining about this site, and it just seems like there's really not a damn thing to actually complain about.
Oh dear, there goes that hair trigger again. 馃槀

I do post on the other board, probably a bit more than I post here, mainly because it keeps me in touch with people I've known online for more than a decade who no longer frequent this board because verticalscope don't give a crap about it. All they care about is numbers, not members.

You left the other board not because of lack of content, but because you got your ass roasted in a thread.
You were quite happy to run your mouth off whilst you were there, but left when you got your ass reamed in a discussion. You left, with your tail firmly between your legs, that is fact, not opinion.
Which other site you talkin' bout?! you talking about grumpy, Nelix and TBone? They're just old and crotchety, but they're a wealth of knowledge. Just gotta ask the right questions and stay out of the areas that they can personally attack you. lol being the creator, mod, and admin of the site, I have no issues with their shenanigan's. They're just blunt and speak their mind. If you can't take the heat, don't feed the fire.
As for the content, sure, it's lacking, but some of the longest regular members are on the site, ready and willing to answer just about any question thrown their way. I have more respect for the knowledge of LT, Dev, Nelix and TBone than just about any other person in the Spyder community, and having the likes of DDPR, Phat and Cap there as well, even if not regular, is the icing on the cake.

Registered
Which other site you talkin' bout?! you talking about grumpy, Nelix and TBone? They're just old and crotchety, but they're a wealth of knowledge. Just gotta ask the right questions and stay out of the areas that they can personally attack you. lol being the creator, mod, and admin of the site, I have no issues with their shenanigan's. They're just blunt and speak their mind. If you can't take the heat, don't feed the fire.
As for the content, sure, it's lacking, but some of the longest regular members are on the site, ready and willing to answer just about any question thrown their way. I have more respect for the knowledge of LT, Dev, Nelix and TBone than just about any other person in the Spyder community, and having the likes of DDPR, Phat and Cap there as well, even if not regular, is the icing on the cake.
I could argue that every bit of useful knowledge they've posted has already been posted here, and is searchable. Further, they're not the only ones who know what they know. In the case of TBone, just search his name on any site he frequents and you'll find evidence going back a decade or more of him just flat out behaving badly.

In any case, I find everything I need here. Ads aren't a problem. I don't have the beef with the prior ownership of the site that some of you seem to have, nor do I care about it. I've been a SysOp and SysAdmin going back to FIDONet and WWIV and some things just never change. There will always be the adult children who lurk around and just love to jump in to prove how right they are and how wrong everybody else is. They always have wacky political views and just can't wait to foist them upon others.

Dev's been a standup guy, done some transactions with him. Not sure who LT is. TBone and Nelix fall into the adult child category I mentioned before, and I simply have no use for them. Sure, I'm guilty of teasing them into a reaction, but only after having been goaded myself.

I've met some really good people here on Spyderchat. The only ones I've met on the other site are ones I already knew from here... nobody new. At this point I just don't feel that there is anything new I can learn by being there, versus being here. I've got limited time in my day, and now I've wasted some of it. Time to go back to work.

Registered
Sure, I'm guilty of teasing them into a reaction, but only after having been goaded myself.
Now that is some funny shit right there, I may have done physical damage to my sides laughing.

You couldn鈥檛 tease a reaction out of sodium if you added it to water. 馃槀 馃槀 馃槀

Registered
I am deeply honoured sir.

Yes we can be a bit blunt, but let's face it, we do need the invite in to begin. ;)

Registered
Now that is some funny shit right there, I may have done physical damage to my sides laughing.

You couldn鈥檛 tease a reaction out of sodium if you added it to water. 馃槀 馃槀 馃槀
I guess there's no helping you.

Registered
Yet you keep biting back, don't you?
You didn鈥檛 need to get involved in this thread, but you had to stick your head above the parapet, knowing the result would be the same as alway, it would get blown off.

Registered
Yet you keep biting back, don't you?
You didn鈥檛 need to get involved in this thread, but you had to stick your head above the parapet, knowing the result would be the same as alway, it would get blown off.
I guess it's a good thing you don't actually make those decisions. It was in fact you who didn't need to get involved. In fact you jumped in just so you could tell everybody how bad this site is, and how good the other site is. If that's the case, then why are you still here?

It's OK, everybody likes you.

Registered
Are you actually retarded? Do you actually think this forum is well run?

Applaud yourself for each yes.

And yes, you bit again.

Registered
Derp! I'm so retarded. Please explain to me how this forum is so poorly run. Tell us, O Great Interweb Guru, what exactly is it that is so terrible?

The occasional spam posts? Now I'd argue that it's you who is the retarded one. A couple of spammers make a few posts and you go into some kind of mental breakdown. You should seek treatment.

Here you go, ankle biter. You keep coming back here to a board that you despise so much, just to talk to me.

Registered
I'm not talking to you you moron, I'm typing and you are having a three year old read it out loud to you and type replies for you like the above. 馃槀 馃槀 馃槀 馃槀
If you can't see how badly run this board is, there is nothing I can do to educate you as I need at least one firing neuron to work with.

Reactions: pwnzor

Registered
As we say here in Scotland, "yer patters pish mate."

Which means, your above statement has no value, a bit like your iQ.

Registered
Draw me back? How is it humanly possible for you to get dumber by the post? Tell you what Kermit, you show where I left and I will leave, you don't and you leave. Deal?
So you admit that you keep the browser open and keep hitting refresh in anticipation of my words?

Flattery won't get you anywhere with me, but it is utterly telling.

Since you're staying, how about you regale us with all the details of just how poorly run this website is. Bearing in mind, it's a website you don't pay for. It costs money to run it, and it's not yours to run... so you can take it or leave it. Well... I guess you can't leave it, because I'm here.

That, and there's literally nothing going on over there. Two (2) threads, and one of them is political. Tell me, is that what you come here for? Political discussion? I mean, besides your daily dose of ME, which I know is completely irresistible.

Registered
So you admit that you keep the browser open and keep hitting refresh in anticipation of my words?

What the fuck are you wittering on about now you utter retard, where did I say that?

Since you're staying,
I'm staying, you should be going as conveniently you ignored my challenge and have offered no proof I ever left.

That, and there's literally nothing going on over there. Two (2) threads, and one of them is political. Tell me, is that what you come here for? Political discussion? I mean, besides your daily dose of ME, which I know is completely irresistible.

What the devil has that got to do with how poorly this forum is run?
You really are a world class muppet, I could win prizes with you. 馃槀

Reactions: pwnzor
41 - 60 of 72 Posts