MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is an absolute disgrace that crap like this can spam the board and still be there 11 hours later.

Shows what little concern the current owners have for the forum and its members.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now 30 hours since the spam and 19 hours since I started this thread, still no sign of the illustrious board owners or their flunkeys.

·
Registered
507 Posts
My adblocker is in full force here, doing it's job. This morning I got a warning that my browser had blocked a "fingerprinter" which was trying to harvest personal information off my device.

Fcuking ridiculous I say.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
I haven't been to this forum for awhile and haven't thought much about it. I'm pretty sure the "owners" or whoever you think is "watching" this forum haven't either.

I say just be glad theyre keeping this incredibly niche forum up and running as long as it has.

·
Administrator
562 Posts
Hey All,

We are currently building out new Spam prevention software, and spam filtering tools. I can understand that this may be frustrating in the interim. The quickest resolution to any Spam you may catch would be to report the content using the "Report" function under the 3 dot menu either on the Spam user's profile, or on their content directly. This way any site mod/admin can address it.

-Gerrit

·
Super Moderator
3,159 Posts
Hey All,

We are currently building out new Spam prevention software, and spam filtering tools. I can understand that this may be frustrating in the interim. The quickest resolution to any Spam you may catch would be to report the content using the "Report" function under the 3 dot menu either on the Spam user's profile, or on their content directly. This way any site mod/admin can address it.

-Gerrit
All the changes that have been made have made it more difficult to moderate this forum.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey All,

-Gerrit
In other words, do your job for you?
Absolutely ridiculous how long it’s taken you to respond to this thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts