MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to start a new add as I keep adding parts to the sale and some of the items have already been sold. I'll continuously update this with the parts I take out of the car during the build.

Not sure if there is a demand for these, but I have a number of AC parts for sale as I just removed it.

Part Break Down:
$40 shipped - AC Blower
$60 shipped - Alternator (from 2zz)
$50 shipped - 1zz ECU
$50 local - 1zz short block (scored cylinder 1 and metal in oil system)
$80 shipped - AC Cooling Unit
$40 shipped - P/S Pump (2zz)
$135 shipped - Rear Bars with SuperPro Bushings
$20 shipped - OEM MRS Clock Spring

Rear-view mirror (gone)
AC Condensor (sold)
AC Lines (sold)
Steering wheel and airbag (sold)
AC Compressor (from 2zz) (sold)
AC Compressor (from 1zz) (sold)
AC Heating Unit (sold)

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Full set of rear bars with SuperPro Bushings. I upgraded to a fully adjustable CHE set so this is up for grabs. If the price is out of line, just let me know as I have no idea what the original set went for...

Bars are OEM and have been used for the past 100K miles. The Bushings have 30K miles and still have a ton of life left in them. You can simply swap the bars or you can swap the bushings.

Asking $135 shipped.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Aren't there suppose to be some bushings installed on the other end. Just curious. I'm interested.
On the spindle side there are two bushings. The front bushing (toe arm) was a SuperPro bushing which is still installed and in use and the LCA bushing appeared to be OEM. This sale will be for the bars and bushings shown as all other bushings on the spindle side are in use.

I believe the SuperPro bushing kit also came with bushings for the front but those are also in use.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PM for bars w/ Bushings
Response Sent.

The bars are not bent. But it is worth mentioning (as stated in the post) the bars themselves are the stock bars and have 100K miles on them. The bushing have just under 30K on them and are in good condition. This means that the rear toe arm bushing has quite a few miles on it.

The bars shown contain the inner bushing for the Rear Toe Arm, Control Arm, and Trailing arm. The spindle side bushings are not part of this sale. I also have two un-used rubber bushings for the front rear control arm bushing and I have the superpro bushings for the front forward control arm bushings if anyone is interested (additional +$30).

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Got one of those stock tall antennas?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The donor car was my track car and it is in great working condition. I did not have any issues with it when it was installed and it has been drained of fluid for a few years now. I'm confident that if properly installed it will work just fine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.