Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The BIG Meet for 2010

NorCal MR2 Annual Meet
Sunday August 29th, 2010
Starting @ 10:00am
Vasona County Park
333 Blossom Hill Road
Los Gatos, CA 95032

Please see the post on MR2OC for latest details and driving directions!

RESERVED LOT IS FULL AND PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED

If you are not on the guest list, you can still attend and park in nearby (non-reserved) lot. You can still participate in all activities (bbq, judging, raffle, drive, etc fun) but you will not be entered in show'n shine. If you did not pre-register, expect to pay $10 in cash at the meet. Thanks!

$10 minimum donation goes towards:

96 Reserved Parking Spaces exclusively for our use!

An entire lot full of mid engine/toyota awesomeness

Show and Shine Competition and Trophies.
Judged by you.

Norcal MR2OC nametag for you,
AND a Norcal MR2OC cling-on sticker for your car, made by Ken.

Let's put the car/name/face together.

Santa Cruz Mountains Drive.
Post-drive dinner is optional.

FOOD for you AND your guest.
Big thanks to all the potluck volunteers!

Giveaways courtesy of our sponsors.

Raffles and prizes that test your MR2 knowledge.

A 'top secret' ice-breaker game to win a special prize from SpazChicken.

$10 Donation does NOT include the $6/car park entrance fee to be paid on the day of the event.
$10 Donation includes food for you and 1 guest. Please donate $5/guest for each additional guest.
Donation is fully refundable if you can't attend the meet. Just let me know by Aug 27th.

Sponsored by: Lithia Toyota, GarageCRW, MVPMotorsports, THE MR2 ZONE, Redline Goods, NOS energy drinks, SpazChicken, MR2Parts.net, Norman Kekki, and Uncle Mush.

08-27-2010 - 110 cars registered.

Since we are past the 96 spaces in our reserved lot, we are expanding to nearby, non-reserved lot. If you are there, you can still participate in ALL activities except show'n shine

MKIIIs registered (17):
GuySmily (Rusty) - paid + donation!
Spyderjunkie (Bob) - paid + donation!
Anderson (Anderson) - paid + donation!- maybe out of town
Jeff Wright - paid + donation!
Uncle Mush (Jonathan) - grilling crew + donation!
gigfast (Jay) - paid + donation!
fwdsucks (Matt) - paid
salvadoriansatan (Rafael) - grilling crew
STLuNaTiC_v34 (Vince) - paid
uspspro (Marco) - paid
phatboyardee (Pete) - paid
Rasheed (Rasheed) - paid
moygirl (Stephanie) - potluck beverages - Socal!
swooos13 (Steven) - paid
916MR2 (Michael) - paid + donation! - overflow lot
J_DelReal (Jesus) - potluck food - overflow lot
akatdog (Trevor) - payment at the meet - overflow lot

Let's show'em how we do it here in Norcal!

·
Registered
818 Posts
yes loads hope you can make it we need more spyders in the mix:lol:
Signed up! I'm flying back early morning to attend this! Haven't been to a meet in Nor Cal yet after moving up from SoCal. Haven't been to a meet in 3 years. Looking forward to meeting some new friends up here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
6 spyders registered. Two weeks left to sign up. Don't miss out guys, this will be an AWESOME event.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That brings the total up to 70 cars and 10 spyders! Still have 26 parking spots available.

·
Registered
20 Posts
do we have to sign up to join or can we just go there and pay the donation and parking fees? i guess i missed the guest list by a day =/

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dpskillz, no worries. I will keep registration open for you guys until we have 96 paid participants, as that is what the lot holds. I will take $10 payment at the meet, but I would encourage you guys to register online. That way:

- you are guaranteed a spot in the main lot
- you are guaranteed a bag of give-aways
- we will have a printed nametag for you AND your car
- as you drive into the lot, if your name is on the 'paid' list, you will be given a wristband and will be ready to go park. Otherwise you will have to pay cash right then and there or be turned away.

Save yourself the hassle and please help us make the process more efficient. Pre-register online.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i registered for the website but im having trouble finding the thread. it said i do not have permission to access or what not. can u possibly send me the link to the thread plz. and also im not quite sure if i paypal the 10 dollars or the full 16?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dpskillz, unfortunately the mr2oc.com website is not the most user-friendly to beginners. Unlike this board, you have to register even to view the threads. Registration also involves clicking a link in your email, so make sure you do that.

But, to help you out, I updated the first post in this thread so matches the one at mr2oc. All the information is there.

To register, please paypal $10 to our meet fund. The $6 is what Santa Clara county charges at the park entrance and I have no control over that. Also, please fill out the event survey to tell us more about you and your car.

Hope to see you at the meet.
Ilya

1 - 20 of 36 Posts