Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go:

OEM spare tire hold down (from my 04):

Small Mongos (I bought them but never used them:

An under the car bracing piece (OEM):

Another bracing piece (I have a Corky's breastplate in place of this):

My OEM 04 rear view mirror with windshield button (was replaced with 00-02 mirror with silver MR-S garnish)- this is in mint condition:

Lastly, my OEM header (complete with intact precats) in excellent condition considering it has only 6000 miles on it when removed in favor of a TRD header. I don't have a photo of this , but we all know what it looks like.

Here's the rules:
- no refunds once item is shipped- once its yours, it's yours
- it's your responsibility to make sure parts like the bracing and mirror fit your car
- all items are FREE except you pay actual shipping costs + 3% PayPal fees
- I wil ship multiple parts together (hell, if you want everything, I'll ship it all in one crate)
- I will ship for the least amount of money / cheapest shipping quote but if you want a tracking number, it'll be included in the shipping price.
- i'll need your shipping zip code to determine shipping
- call dibs if you like.

Assume things like the mirror, tire hold down, the bracing parts, and the small Mongos will be pretty cheap (I assume less than $10 per item).

The header will obviously cost more because it's heavier, but again, I promise not to gouge on shipping.

Let me know what you want. My garage is finally clean!!!!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hi Bob . . .

If the mirror will fit an 03, I'll take it and if the deal falls through on the small mongos, I'll take them, too. :lol:

Shipped to 93720

I'll PM address

Thanks

Hi Jonathan,
The Mongos were claimed already. I guess free stuff goes fast. The mirror is yours if you want it. I have to get a shipping quote as it'll have to be sent in a small box to protect it. If your windshield button has the thick wire around it, it's the earlier design. If not, this mirror will fit.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'll take the spare hold down and stock breast plate (or whatever is left), Bob.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is the exhaust still there? I need that.
Zip 60548 thx
The header is still available and you have dibs. I have to get you a shipping quote. I'll have a price later today.

Right now:
- mirror is claimed (UM)
- Mongos are sold (iwannabswiss)
- still waiting to hear on laser247 as he asked about the bracing parts first.
- Dr. Spyder has dibs on the tire hold down (I have to give laser247 a chance to get back to me about the bracing pieces, and if that doesn't happen, then Dr. Spyder has 2nd dibs on those parts. If Dr. Spyder gets the tire hold down and the bracing parts, I'll ship them together.
- header pending sale to razzer, as I have to get a shipping quote.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Updated:

Right now:
- mirror is claimed (UM)
- Mongos are sold (iwannabswiss)
- Dr. Spyder has dibs on the tire hold down and the brace plate- do you want the black brace piece as well? (I sent you a PM).
- header pending sale to razzer, as I have to get a shipping quote.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn, everything is gone! That was quick. The mirror, bracing parts and tire hold down are all claimed and the 1ZZ header is pending shipping.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks again Bob, will keep you updated when we get the parts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.