MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious how many gay or bi individuals were on this forum. We are all Spyder owners here and it is interesting to see the other communities.

I, personally, am bi.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
We're all gay here.

·
Registered
328 Posts
This thread'll be an interesting test of the "small convertible=gay" stereotype. I'm on another car forum and of the almost 50 Miata owners of all generations, only one is gay. I'm neither, merely curious (not that way).

·
Registered
107 Posts
I agree with yz007. Very bold move to state this, even on an internet forum. I think it's great to find out just how diverse a community is. I consider myself gender-blind. :)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I can use my left hand as well as my right hand but I don't think that makes me bi. Oh wait, now I remember, its ambidextrous.
What? One hand at a time? I though everyone had to use both hands, guess it's just me, never knew that. :lol:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
I think this forum is a little more grown up than to poke or make fun of someone because of there sexual orientation. It is something however that has been joked about since I have been on this forum (ie bus station jokes). But it does take alot of guts to do on a car forum that is generally associated to have a male gender bias.

Saying that.... Women only here.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Does metro-sexual count? While I am only into women, I do live about a mile from Wilton Manors (the most notoiously gay community in South Florida). About 1/4th of the residents in my townhome development are gay. I have to say, they are all great neighbors--friendly and considerate...

I apologize in advance for all of us who tend to make "hairdresser's car" jokes. It really is meant more to poke fun at those who would stereotype others based on what they drive; but it is really not very sensitive... just please know that there is no bad intention behind it.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts